Climate Science Falls To A Record Low In 2016

All of the standard criminals in the press, government and academia have been screaming about “record low” sea ice.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 6.27.00 PM

Some are even calling for an ice-free Arctic, like they have done for the past nine years in a row. As always, they are completely full of cr@p. Arctic sea ice extent is close to where it always is this time of year.

extent_n_running_mean_amsr2_previous (2)

extent_n_running_mean_amsr2_previous.png (1201×962)

And summer ended a week early in the Arctic.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 6.33.47 PM

Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut

These crooks parrot the identical lies year after year, and count on Democratic voters to fall for the same scam, over and over and over and over again.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

• George Orwell

14 Responses to Climate Science Falls To A Record Low In 2016

1. Steve Case says:

Yeah, and I was just told that July 2016 is the hottest month ever.

• Gail Combs says:

If you believe that I have a nice bridge for sale… CHEAP!

• gator69 says:

Gail, I once reviewed a client who claimed to own the Brooklyn Bridge. And no, it was not the New York Bridge Company. Claims are cheap, and the more extreme the claim, the less likely that it has any value.

• Gail Combs says:

I didn’t say I owned it, I just said I was selling it….

My Aunt’s mother found her property in New Jersey (several hundred acreas) was being developed with some of the finished houses already sold. The developer never bothered to buy the property. What a mess.

• saveenergy says:

If you can deliver by October, I’ll buy it ! (:-))

• Phil Jones says:

Don’t worry… August will be to… at least the top 2-3 hottest for sure no matter what the actual temperature!!

• Neal S says:

With the change in the AMO, this might be the last best chance in a long time of a large cruise vessel making it through.

• Colorado Wellington says:

I just got their brochure for the 2017 Northwest Passage cruise in the mail today. I don’t know why—I haven’t ever been on a cruise and I don’t remember ever getting mail from a cruise company.

A Penthouse Suite goes for $46,110 and they will have “a 14-member expedition team of researchers, scientists, writers, photographers and expert explorers” on the ship. I can’t believe I would mingle with real scientists!

They will have the totally expected “Crystal Wilderness Adventures” but also some “Crystal Unexpected Adventures”.

I’ll have to think about it but it looks like a screaming deal and I’d have to hurry. They say they’ll hold the Penthouse for me at this price only through the end of August.

A real expedition! There are even 3 cute polar bears and an adorable Eskimo girl in the brochure!

2. john says:

“To every thing there is a season. And a time to every purpose under Heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted. A time to kill…..”

3. Jackal says:

Off topic for this post, but current – I expect the media won’t be reporting much on the white capped Sangre de Christos visible from Santa Fe on Tuesday…! Snow in August in NM.

4. Pingback: ARCTIC ALARMISM : Cambridge University Professor Accused Of “Crying Wolf” | Climatism