Massive Growth In Thick Arctic Sea Ice

Over the past nine years, there has been a huge increase in the area of thick Arctic sea ice. The Chukchi and East Siberian Seas had no thick ice in 2008, but lots of it now.

DMI Modelled ice thickness

Government experts of course claim the exact opposite, because they are paid to lie – or at least they were until January 20th. The 1988-2007 decline in Arctic sea ice ended when Barack Obama healed the planet in 2008.

The Arctic’s oldest ice is vanishing | NOAA Climate.gov

Government experts also say Greenland is melting down 600% faster than predicted, at -46C.

summit:status:webcam

Greenland is actually blowing away all records for ice gain.

Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI

The good news is that we have a new president and EPA head who are determined to flush out climate fraudsters from the government.

Under the Trump administration, government employees stand to make huge amounts of money by whistleblowing fraud. Contact Kent Clizbe for details.

Kent Clizbe
Fraud Detection Services
kent@kentclizbe.com
www.credibilityassurance.com
571 217 0714

35 Responses to Massive Growth In Thick Arctic Sea Ice

1. Sunsettommy says:

Obvious increase in Snow and Ice.

Now watch the usual warmist baloney come along………

At nearly 14 Wadhams with increasing think ice in the west,that should indicate that there will be significant Summer ice by September.

2. RAH says:

Well I’ve just been called to run to Canada and I’m liking the forecast. Depart Sunday morning with a load bound for Owen Sound, ON. The normal route up goes up Hwy 21 that runs right along the east coast of Lake Huron and last winter that road was closed a good bit of the time due to snow and wind. If this is global warming, I’ll take it since the forecast up there is for temps to stay well above freezing. Called in and requested a border crossing at the Bluewater bridge that crosses between Port Huron, MI and Sarnia, ON. That border crossing is less congested and busy than the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit and Windsor and in fact going over there makes the route shorter with a lot less traffic to deal with even though it will be a Sunday.

This will be my first trip to Canada this year and in fact since last Spring. That hiatus hasn’t bothered me one bit. But this a load coming out of Mexico that is hot. Being brought up to the Anderson, IN terminal by a team from Laredo and I take it on up from there.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Take care, RAH, and watch out for caravans of refugees and American elites streaming to Canada. :)

At least the last time I was there Bluewater Bridge didn’t look like the highway to Port de Calais

• Colorado Wellington says:

I forgot to warn more genteel audiences that some salty Hungarian and English is an unavoidable part of the above link from Calais …

• RAH says:

I should be fine. Thanks, CW.

The drive along Hwy 21 is actually nice as long as the weather cooperates. There is a small abandoned Canadian Army base that the Indians squat on that’s kind of interesting to check out as one drives by. Wind coming off Huron can be a real bear. But I know there is a Tim Hortons with a place nearby I can get into to refill my thermoses with their excellent coffee and perhaps get a donut or two. Still have over $10.00 Canadian from my last trip up there. Also the Teneco plant I deliver to has plenty of parking for me to take my 10 hour break right there after I deliver. Odds are about 95% that I will return to the US empty, which means I have no paperwork for customs to deal with other than an empty manifest. So at this time it seems the only problem I may have is dealing with are winds pulling an empty trailer on the way back. If I come back empty then I will go to our small cross dock in Romulus, MI to see if they have anything for me to do before heading home.

• Stewart Pid says:

Rah do you know that u are going to the elephants asshole?
          Look at the map of southern Ontario and turn your head 90 degrees and see where Owen sound is.

• Robert Austin says:

RAH,
          Hope you have a safe and pleasant trip in my native land. The “abandoned” army base was Camp Iperwash and the lands were expropriated in WW2 from the local indians to create an army training base. When I was a youngster, I went there for cadet training in the summer. The beaches on the east coast of Huron are gorgeous and the swimming excellent. The Canadian military dragged their feet on giving the camp back to the natives for years, probably due to the cost of removing the unexploded ordnance on the site. Finally the natives just occupied the camp, which is only just. Unfortunately, they have kind of trashed the place. In truth, the indigenous peoples have no magic connection to the earth, no special wisdom that we don’t have. They are people no different us, and should have the same rights and responsibilities. But such a view is not politically correct these days.

• Rah says:

Robert Austin
            Thanks for the I information on the camp. I honestly am sad to admit that I was sure the Indians had it simply because of the condition it’s in. I don’t know if that statement reveals more about me or the wards of the State that “Native Americans” have become.

• Rah says:

I’m sitting here with my thumb up my 3rd point of contact waiting for the border crossing paper work to get done that should have been completed yesterday. The sad fact is I know more about what is required than anyone on the weekend shift in dispatch here does. This is my single biggest gripe about truck driving. Everything comes back to the driver. The driver is always the one who pays the price when any other cog in the machine fails.

• Rah says:

My super AcE girl Robyn is in to get the job done. She’s the one that trained me in border crossing paperwork. Super Lady. So my fate is now in the best of hands. But this load is going to be late.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Robert,

It is good to be aware you’re holding radical views by suggesting that indigenous people are not different from others, with the same rights and obligations. I made a serious mistake decades ago when I expected several Native American relatives of a business associate of ours to behave like guests at our home.

I had to use all my diplomatic ability and some trading items to prevent what threatened to become a violent confrontation with other partygoers. I lost out on the trades—as was immediately and rudely pointed out by our tribal guests—but the bribe worked to calm things down. I didn’t have to call Boulder constables and I learned a valuable lesson that in my social expectations I was holding naive and unrealistic views.

• RAH says:

BTW RoberT Austin.

I suspect you’ll be happy to learn that the former Camp Iperwash looks better than it did 2-3 years ago when I last went by it. Buildings have been painted white and some seem to have new doors and windows. Place is not nearly as trashy as it was. BTW along Hwy 21 north of the camp must have been part of the range impact are since I noticed signs marking it as “Keep out- Dangerous”.

3. AndyG55 says:

even a big change since 2013, according too the Russians

4. Jim Hunt says:

Balderdash Tony!

Need I say more?

• AndyG55 says:

2017 extent above 2016 for this day.

Need I say more.!

You are starting to look even more STUPID and IGNORANT than usual Jimbo.

Off you trot and get some info on long term Arctic sea ice history from your Exeter bum-chums.

Or are you going to continue to be CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER #1.

• Jim Hunt says:

Since you insist Andy, some basic physics!

If extent is higher but volume is lower then thickness must be significantly lower, must it not?

Hence Tony’s “Massive Growth In Thick Arctic Sea Ice” is indeed “balderdash”.

Q.E.D?

• AndyG55 says:

Still unable to comprehend basic graphs,

You need to stop bathing in your sewer and go and get some basic education.. and I don’t mean from the AGW suckophants at Exeter Uni.

I hope they realise what an arse-wipe you come across as, and that your link with them can only do them harm.

• gator69 says:

Starvation Jim! How many times must I rub your nose in your genocide bfore you get it?

• Gail Combs says:

Jimmy Boy is CLAIMING that we must completely change our way of life. That we need to embrace an economic and lifestyle change that is leaving 3,000 dead a year in the UK. A change that caused 28,800 deaths in just two weeks in the UK a few years ago

A change that has cause 1 million German households to have their power shut off in last three years due to green energy. A change that is leaving them at risk of death too if the winters going forward are as bad as predicted.

A change that has cause major havoc as South Australia suffered it’s fifth blackout in five months and in the next few weeks 4 per cent of Australia’s power supply will vanish when Victoria’s big Hazelwood power station shuts down. This is the buffer that kept South Australia grid balanced and running.

• gator69 says:

Jim and his ill ilk are no better than Pol Pot, Mao, or Stalin except when it comes to numbers. The Jim’s of this world have exterminated more than twice as many innocent humans as all three of those Great Leftists combined.

Congratulations Jim, et Al.

• Gail Combs says:

You are correct gator.

You can see it surfacing in the left here in the USA as they beat the sh1t out of women, old men and young boys.

• AndyG55 says:

He’s so pathetic that he can’t even read what was written.

He obviously need English comprehension lesson as well as basic mathematics lesson, starting in primary school, I’d say.

He also needs a lifetime’s worth of lessons in personal morality and integrity, both of which appear to be totally missing from his fetid personality..