Analyzing The Supreme Court Choice

8 Responses to Analyzing The Supreme Court Choice

1. Eric Simpson says:

Butterflies and dragon flies are not actually flies. The same could be said about the Supreme Court.

2. EternalOptimist says:

Getting your ducks in a row while you have a brief window ? is my guess

3. This just in…40,000 protestors march outside the Whitehouse with signs reading “Brett Kavanaugh is not my supreme court justice.” CNN’s undisclosed sources reports Brett Kavanaugh is a child molester. MSNBC reports he has ties with the KKK and Fascists R Us. Jimmy Kimmel mocked his wife’s foreign accent on last night’s show, and claimed he is a hater hater. 20 patrons of the restaurant where he was dining were seen sticking their tongues at him and saying “nyaa nyaa you are a poopy face.” In New York 1000’s of protestors wearing penis and vagina hats have body paint reading “Brett Kavanaugh colluded with the Macedonians” and “Brett Kavanaugh has brown hair, we don’t want a brown-hair in the supreme court.” The NY Times reported that one member of the KKK likes him, but could not name any living members of the KKK. Washington Post claims Brett Kavanaugh used Lynch laws before he passed the bar. Robert Deniro said “Brett Kavanaugh is a mutt, he’s a clown, he’s a dog. F*** Brett Kavanaugh.” Ashley Judd said she doesn’t like him because she is a nasty woman, and Madonna threatened to kill him.

4. Rosco says:

Didn’t the dragonfly drink the flagon dry ?

5. David A says:

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true.

6. RAH says:

As always the loons are loudly playing their same old worn out tunes
    But Kavanaugh will be confirmed and adjudicate for many moons.
    We’ve seen it before and know how it goes and how it will end.
    Despite the annoying insulting din the real people will not bend
    And so red state democrats will end up betraying their “friends”
    because for themselves they must fend.

So another win for Trump and the people it will be
    But what I can’t wait to see
    Is the day Ruth “Buzzy” Ginsburg is gone
    Because that is truly going to be the bomb!

7. RAH says:

BTW this morning I saw a red headed woodpecker at my seed blocks. First time I’ve seen one on my feeders in the 17 years we’ve lived here. So now I have 4 species of woodpeckers here.
    Downy