Democratic Party Policy Update

Democrats not only want nuclear war, but they are actively working to provoke it.

9 Responses to Democratic Party Policy Update

1. Rah says:

What ever it takes to achieve their gials.

2. Gator says:

The left has completely gone insane, they have lost all connection with reality, they are in their own world and I wish they would stay there.

3. Johansen says:

what, is he going to hide in his bunker while the nukes fall?

4. arn says:

Here is a nice short Video(about white Nazis i Guess :)
    The 2 ladies are spot on

5. gregole says:

No course correction needed. Everything is just fine. President Trump is doing a great job. On a personal note, he is exceeding my expectations.

Primary reason I got off Facebook was Trump Derangement Syndrome. To the deranged I would pose the question: “Give specifics, with actual context, of what you are afraid of in President Trump; what is he going to do that is so horrible in your mind?” The answers ranged in varying levels of incoherence and pure fantasy:

Mexico will launch a full-scale military invasion due to the “Wall”.
    Gays will be rounded up and put in concentration camps.
    Total financial meltdown.
    Nuclear war.
    Global warming / cooling / climate wrecking; environmental Armageddon.

I am not making any of this up. These are actual, of course paraphrased, arguments people made to me after Trump was elected president.

Many people think this way. I have come to the conclusion that many people, possible something approaching 90%, which I find disturbing, “think” entirely with their imagination. They simply “think stuff up” and then search out factoids to support what they have imagined; and search out like-minded to entertain them with word-games supporting their (now shared) new-found “truth”.

Truth in the external form of empirical facts (observation) and truth in the internal form of logic and reason simply do not exist for this relatively large percentage of the population.

But it’s worse than that. Observation leads to measurement, and measurement isn’t quite as simple as most think – I say this as a practicing mechanical engineer. To get a grasp of the issues start with a beginning text like: https://www.amazon.com/Theory-Design-Mechanical-Measurements-Version/dp/1118356012

Measurements are key to observation. If the AGW crowd is concerned about temperature, there should be an overwhelming interest in getting better measurements; rather than constantly changing the measurements to make the imaginary warming seem more extreme. This is why I ignore the clever words of people with English degrees. They don’t understand or care or have ever performed actual measurement of anything; and done it for a living. What they’ve done for a living is talk.

6. Snowleopard says:

I used to call them Demoncrats, I though it was a joke at the time. So sorry to be correct.

7. misanthropicMarc says:

Similarly, if you also want a sad laugh, check the futures chain for TSLA… as much as the wealthy Googlers and Apple folks would like it to succeed, it’s going to implode… due to the fact that there “isn’t any there, there.”

I suppose that, if the wealthy google and apple types continue to set fire to their capital, the per share price will remain buoyant…. otherwise, welcome to reality.