“mortuary’s filled beyond capacity”

The press says rural California is being overwhelmed by COVID-19 and they are lining up helicopters to fly out dead bodies. The “mortuary’s filled beyond capacity.” And it is all being caused by horrible unvaccinated people.

12:47 PM · Aug 28, 2021

At first I thought this was a misspelling : “The “mortuary’s filled beyond capacity.” But then I looked at Del Norte County website and found out what is going on. Fifty percent of the population is vaccinated, they have thirteen people in the hospital and a total of 23 deaths in the last 18 months.

COVID-19 Information Hub

They have grossly inadequate facilities, this is propaganda designed to demonize unvaccinated people, and rather than expanding their facilities – their solution is inject seven billion people with something every few months.

24 Responses to “mortuary’s filled beyond capacity”

1. Walter Wagner says:

I’m hearing the same thing from Hawai’i. Morgues are full; hospital are filled with unvaccinated.

But one healthcare worker did an exposure. Apparently, according to him, hospice patients are PCR-tested, which almost always gives a positive result if you do enough cycles (ask Kary Mullis, if he were still alive). They then are transferred to the hospital where they die ‘with covid’. They are mostly very elderly, and unvaccinated.
    Likewise, anyone being admitted to the hospital for any conditions is PCR tested, then transferred to the covid ward notwithstanding their condition for entry. This really ups the hospital compensation, to have lots of covid patients.. https://rumble.com/vl0flw-certified-occupational-therapist-whistleblower-more-patients-are-dying-from.html?mref=2oodx&mrefc=2

• GreyGeek says:

Doing an RT-PCR test on incoming hospital patients and sending them to treating them for Covid, symptomatic or not, or putting them on a ventilator, is a practice encouraged by the CARES Act, which gives hospitals an extra percentage for such treatment. IIRC, for treating covid the Feds give hospitals an amount equal to 10% of the patient’s bill. For those on a ventilator it is 40%. So, it is to the hospital’s financial advantage to jack the covid patients bills as high as they can.
      Since HQC + Zn + Erythromycin, or, Ivermectin stops covid in its tracts they wouldn’t make as much money if they used those treatments.

2. SCS says:

And they’ve never set up temporary mortuaries following a disaster before? This wreaks of Democrat rhetoric and politicization.

3. Phil Paulbeck says:

Toga-Toga-Toga,,,,,,,,,,like Animal House, one last gasp to keep the party going.

4. Jerome Nathan says:

On 9 August I had triple bypass surgery at Genesis East in Davenport, IA. I was there for 3 1/2 days. The ICU was NOT filled contrary to local newspaper reports. None of the patients in ICU were there for COVID, contrary to local newspaper reports. While in the room, I never wore mask. Only wore a mask for my routine walks up and down the hallway. The staff were wonderful people!! It’s all nonsense.

Humans have lived with viruses since the beginning and will continue to die from them. Between viruses and autoimmune disease, I’m surprised any of us are alive.

• Pamela Matlack-Klein says:

Last July I spent a total of eleven days in hospital due to a kidney stone and some resultant complications. I had three covid tests, all negative. I did not have to wear a mask in my room, and the hospital was far from “overwhelmed.”

It was this experience that convinced me that the entire covid nonsense was overblown hype. To date, I still do not know anyone who came down with covid or died from it. I do have friends who claim to know people who have had covid and said it was the worst sick they had ever been in their entire lives. But then we see President Trump spend a weekend in hospital with covid and never once complain about how sick he felt.

• Richard says:

Boris Johnson went into hospital and was reckoned to be at deaths door but hey ho a couple of day later he was out in time for his Easter holidays.

• T.j. says:

I honestly can’t say my family had covid before, my mom came down with a 103 °F fever (or so) in the middle of the night of November 2019. She was taken to the emergency room and tested for the cause and the lady who was supposed to be an expert or profession in disease/epidemiology recognition? place said it was community pneumonia, because she didn’t know what it was. My mom, 52 then, could of been exaggerating, but she said it was the worst she’s been sick in her life. My oldest sister, 27 then, went to the hospital 3 times about 2 weeks later. I, 18 then, was sick for 3 weeks and I am usually always sick for 2 weeks. My dad, 53 then, was better then my sister or mom, but not the best off. My other sister, 24 then, older then me, had this too. We all got it about 2 weeks apart each of us. And my oldest sisters husband grandma died from “this” I’m not disagreeing exactly, I’m just saying that I believe covid happened, but as you and others say, the media is hyping it up badly.

• Robert Rust says:

And for every minute of the time, no doubt each and everyone of you were following health requirements perfectly, of course. Getting lots of fresh air, sleep, rest, and adequate exercise, recreational activity, sunshine, fresh water when thirsty, warm surroundings, plentiful outdoor activity, emotional and mental calm, and most important of all, eating ONLY food substance that is normal and natural to the human or any other species on the planet. This food is fresh, raw, ripe, species-appropriate, unprocessed, uncooked, unadulterated food provided by Nature, not by food-processing factories, kitchen stoves and ovens, wineries, breweries, and distilleries, tobacco companies, fast food stores, drug stores, coffee shops, condiment and spice manufacturers, and loads more.

The natural, normal diet for the tropics-evolved human being is raw, ripe, fresh, unprocessed fruit, with additions of certain fruit-like vegetables, lettuces, juicy stalks, nuts, and seeds. Raw ripe fruit appeals to all the senses and instincts of the human being and does not overwhelm the comparatively weak digestive and metabolic waste-elimination system of the human body. A body overwhelmed in its own metabolic waste from regularly ingesting and digesting cooked, processed, and other abnormal food substances periodically experiences uncomfortable symptomatic behaviour due to the built-up over acidity caused in the body by the excess metabolic waste. The various symptoms that a person may experience from all the excess acidic wastes in the body include lethargy, mucous generation, body and head aches, runny nose, red eyes, itchiness, prickling sensations, ringing ears, stomach ache, flatulence, low energy, chills, fever, dizziness, ear aches, metallic taste in mouth, bad breath, excess sweating, shortness of breath, emotional ups and downs, joint pain, swollen face from water retention, diarrhea, and much more. The poorer the dietary habits, the greater the state of internal body pollution, the greater the number of symptoms, their duration, intensity, and unpleasantness. Adequate rest, refraining from eating, and drinking only water when thirsty are the solution. When the body has slowly caught up on its waste elimination, which may take days to weeks, the person returns to normal, high energy body operation.

Cooked/processed food eating is highly addictive because of its very stimulative nature, requiring great energy expenditure by the body to digest, absorb, and assimilate, experienced as a hormone and energy high, but which high is followed by low energy and uncomfortable feelings as the exhausted body oversaturates in its own metabolic waste. The addict then reaches for another fix of food, or whatever their favourite thrill is, to stimulate themselves to feel energetic again, and the cycle repeats itself until the person finally becomes so sick that they sometimes find themselves bedridden, or worse. Then they reach for medicine’s profit-making drugs to try to chemically change their symptoms, which only further threatens the health and life of the body. Eventually the person usually recovers, usually forced by their body to rest, but it is the case that most people always remain in a low grade state of health due to their constant over-elevated states of acidic metabolic waste carried in their bodies from cooked/processed food eating and indulging in the endless other false practices followed miseducated by modern humans.

Blaming one’s ills on medicine/pharma-posed invisible entities is so much easier than pointing the finger at the real culprit, the person themselves and the false food and other false dietary choices they constantly make as a regular diet and life practice. And it’s very profitable to the medical/pharma industry, what a surprise.

It’s plain and clear why the so-called cold and flu season peaks during festive, all-you-can-eat-and-drink holidays, such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Superbowl, and Easter. Those that indulge get sick, those that don’t, do not. Colds and flus run in the similar false dietary practices being followed.

5. will FORD says:

THIS HAS BEEN and always will BE A PURE ELITIST OVERBLOWN F%%KING FARCE.

6. GreyGeek says:

I decided to track the cases at Del Norte. I used the data at
    which includes data up to Aug 30,2021. Rather than start at Jan 1, 2020, I chose May 8, 2021 as a starting point.
    Date DND
    5/8 8
    8/2 9
    8/4 10
    8/16 13
    8/17 14
    8/18 15
    8/23 16
    8/24 18
    8/27 22
    8/30 23

So, between May 8th and August 30th, a total of 83 days, Del Norte had a total of 15 “with covid” deaths, and those bodies “filled the morgue beyond capacity”?

Unclaimed bodies are mostly cremated in the United States. Cremation lowers the cost to the government, and is more efficient for storage. The ashes are often buried in a large collective grave, or in a columbarium (above ground mausoleum for urns). Ashes may also be stored in morgues, funeral homes, medical or private storage facilities. The state usually keeps a record of the person’s identity, if known, and where the urn was buried.

The impression that the the morgues are overflowing is bogus, just like the claim that the vaccines are “highly effective”. Ask Israel about that. Or ask why, if the vaccines are so effective, that there is a push now to give a “fully vaccinated” person a third shot?

BTW, I checked Crystal City. It is in Los Angeles County its covid count is part of LA’s covid count. The LA Covid Dashboard shows that the county had 1,700 hospitalizations per day as of 8/30. It has 2,339 daily new cases, and 18 daily new deaths. As usual, the DND’s are a minute fraction of the DNC’s, such is the power of the PCR to find new cases when the Ct is run higher than 25.

“News” designed to stoke fear? Of course. “News” designed to belittle and shame those who chose not to take the shot? Definitely. That’s how Lysenko science works.

• GreyGeek says:

I mislabeled the second column. It should be “Deaths”, not “DND”, and fixed the total deaths during the period.

I decided to track the cases at Del Norte. I used the data at
      Date Deaths dD
      5/8 8 0
      8/2 9 1
      8/4 10 1
      8/16 13 2
      8/17 14 1
      8/18 15 1
      8/23 16 1
      8/24 18 2
      8/27 22 4
      8/30 23 1

So, between May 8th and August 30th, a total of 83 days, Del Norte had a total of 14 “with covid” deaths, and those bodies “filled the morgue beyond capacity”?

7. Terry Shipman says:

I have written previously on this web site and others how I nearly died of a blood clot in my right leg a year ago last April. So last April, on the one year anniversary of it I had a visit with my doctor. I told him that I had decided not to take the jab because of the blood clot reports from people who had taken the jab. My doctor was fully on board with my decision. He said, “No, don’t take it.”

This is very liberating. If anyone asks me if I’ve had the jab I can truthfully say, “Can’t. Doctor’s orders.” If anyone should be so foolish as to tell me, “Well, you should take it anyway to protect others,” I will laugh and reply, “I am protecting others by not taking the jab. I am sparing my family the expense of burying me after foolishly taking a jab that may well kill me. If you want to risk death by taking a jab that has caused thousands of deaths then take it and stop bothering me. In other words, don’t go away mad just go away.”

Fortunately I am retired so I have no employer to get on my case. I trust vitamin D more than the jab anyway.

8. Mike says:

Just looked at the Johns Hopkins site, which says CA has only 80% occupancy. Seems there might be some hyperbole here!

9. David March says:

Lots of information about the FREE — no charge to patient — Covid-related services.
    All the Leftist Bullshit “Fact-check” websites claim that Medicare is NOT paying out money to hospitals in return for Covid Diagnoses and for putting Covid patients on Ventilators.
    I would not trust those vicious little pricks to tell me whether the sun rises in the East.
    Especially when the government websites plainly state the opposite… That the government is throwing MONEY at Covid, and the hospitals and state agencies are doing everything they can — legitimate or otherwise — to rake in as much loot as they can before the taxpayers realize the extent of the Scam.

This article first sneeringly accuses a conservative doctor of exaggerating and politicizing claims of hospitals profiteering from Covid, then goes on to confirm EXACTLY what the “conservative” doctor had claimed, but insisting that it’s all entirely legitimate, and no one is taking advantage of the emergency to loot the treasury. Pay no attention to those Hospital administrators carrying bags of currency to their private helicopter!

These lying Bastids are playing semantics, refusing to characterize this as a Galactic-scale SCAM because the government terms may not precisely match specific claims of critics. The point is that Medicare is reimbursing Hospitals for patients diagnosed with COVID — $13,000 each — and reimbursing hospitals $39K for each Covid Patient placed on a ventilator. That’s $52,000 per Covid Patient placed on a ventilator.
    What regs or guidelines are in place to ensure that ANY of this is done Legitimately?

The Medicare Hospital COVID Reimbursement Charges Sure as SHIT aren’t being monitored and enforced by these self-appointed little Fact-pecker lying bastards.

Who do these arrogant little puny-prongs think believes that they do any actual forensic auditing of Hospital records? NO ONE!!!

Remem

10. Cheryl says:

You fuckers will burn in hell after facing the firing squad of America for the lies you tell! There is no way of telling on your test if it’s the delta or just the cold flu! You know there is minimal cases in hospitals I am there every other day and your gag orders ain’t working period! Do you know you’re using the same tactics as Hitler and after Hitler lost the Germans hung all the doctors and nurses and publishers that helped him take over the countries from Soviet union hall and Austria to Portland you’re all screwed unless you blow the whistle and save your ass is now because everything is coming down and it’s coming down quick. Find your state assemble usarepublick.net.

11. Andrew says:

In the UK hospital-acquired Covid-19 accounted for up to 40% of all inpatients showing positive test results. Hospitals automatically test all admissions for Covid-19 on arrival and then regularly re-test them. Hospital-acquired Covid-19 was measured only as those patients testing negative over the initial 48 hours of their inpatient stay, who subsequently tested positive on at least two occasions while still inpatients.
    The average hospital-acquired rates across all NHS hospitals was above 20% of hospital in-patients.
    These data should radically alter our view of the nature of the pandemic in the West not least the non-science called epidemiology. It should be added to climatology and CRT as a science for Pseuds.

• Timo, Not That One says:

In Ontario, they only test unvaccinated for covid at the hospital. I know this from a “double vaxed” friend, who went to Emergency with flu like symptoms. They said it’s a cold and sent him home, having not done a PCR test.
      No wonder there are so few “cases” amongst the “vaxed”. There are none if you don’t do the fake test.

12. KevinPaul says:

A friend says he knows of 8 people who have died in the past couple of weeks. I don’t know their vaccination status, but it’s not hard to imagine morgues filling up with those who die within 2 weeks of their second shot, because until then they are considered unvaccinated.

13. Lynn Comstock says:

The way in which this information is presented is much more confusing than it needs to be. I am not sure what the real point is. IOW, get to the point.

• Vegieman says:

I think the point is found in the last line of the post: “this is propaganda designed to demonize unvaccinated people, and rather than expanding their facilities – their solution is inject seven billion people with something every few months.” Not confusing at all.