Hiding Under The Floorboards In Canada

Manhunt for anti-vax dad who fled with daughter, 7, to keep mother from giving her Covid vaccine | The Independent

11 Responses to Hiding Under The Floorboards In Canada

1. jon says:

Hey Tony. I’m very hesitant about responding here, I’ve agonized about it for weeks but this tipped me over.

I’ve studied and used your science for years. I respect the long history of thorough analysis, the detailed research, the realistic and calm process that answers the doubts raised by the ‘popular’ story.

To be clear, I’m a heretic, apostate – I moved slowly out of the true believer camp 20 years ago and I’m glad to be able to share your work.

But posting a picture of my lovely, smart, dead cousin in relation to the vaccine fears that are tearing America apart is a weird, sideways and offensive act that taints your life’s work. Sucked into a loop of horrible use of the Nazis as allegory for what you’re persuaded is going on, you’ve caused hurt by a thoughtless and bizarre comparison.

By all means, believe if you must the collation of half shadow data and the grand conspiracy that you see as killing millions.

By all means, propagate these views among those who are already on that side of the fence, if you are so persuaded.

If you really must, then use your platform to disseminate this stuff – I rely on time and sunlight to clarify the truth – and it feels like no amount of half data and interpretation is going to alter the course America is charting into darkness.

But don’t exploit my family and my sorrow in doing so, please. For those of us who are the children of the Shoah, these wounds are raw and your conscription if them in this, at best, dubious cause is shameful. I can name thousands from my family gassed by the Nazis. That’s not this.

Also please note, through circumstances beyond my control, I’ve spent the entire pandemic in South China, under the effectively run and popularly adhered to pandemic control measures you decry as useless.

I’m free to travel, live, do business, eat in restaurants, meet with friends, live a totally unrestricted life apart from the mild annoyances of a mask and a phone health pass. And nobody is dying. Including a billion plus fully vaccinated people. Do I love the Beijing govt? Of course not.

Tell me, please, how is the path America followed so much better than this? And how is the failure in NM evidence that pandemic control is wrong, when adherence to some basic, simple and non intrusive habits (of good science) has so far stopped the disease entirely here?

I remain your unknown friend, but I ask you to pull back from this (for you tiny) thing.

• arn says:

than without control.
      And dubling down failed methods is a deliberate crime.

3)He is using this to show you the future to come and how it started.
      90 years ago people didn’t listen so harder methods maybe necessary to make them listen and if Tony hadn’t used this kind of comparison you would have forgotten this article 10 seconds after reading.Now you’ll remember it for a long time = mission accomplished.

Wait 10 -15 years then you will understand what Tony meant -_
      and it is still run by the same ideology and you enjoy it.Have fun.

• jon says:

Hi Arn

I don’t really want to respond, as it’ll achieve nothing. But maybe, just maybe someone read your words and needs to hear an alternative.

Here’s my responses, line by line with your words:

“1)Pandemic control is absolutely wrong when the results of the control are the same or worse
        than without control.
        And dubling down failed methods is a deliberate crime.”

US efforts at pandemic control were minimal and kinda silly, disjointed and simply not complied with on the whole. So doing more of that would be foolish.

A crime? Don’t know or care.

So what you’re basically saying was that the US was incompetent at pandemic control?

I agree.

But that doesn’t alter the fact that where it was done effectively, it worked fine. I’m a New Zealander living in China. 2 fine examples of pandemic control that worked just fine.

“2)In a number of US states the freedoms are significantly more restricted than what you describe in china ( which should be of no surprise as china developed the virus to harm other economies so their economy can profit.And what did the chinese do btw after they shut down wuhan?They left the wuhan airport open – strategic move isn’t it?)”

Draconian controls are stupid if they don’t work, I think we can agree.

So would it not be better to do what DOES work?

And as for China developing the virus? Pah. You believe this, but you have no evidence for the assertion and strong genetic evidence against it. Virus making is simply not up to the job – nor would anyone (mad orbitherwise) make such a weapon and release it without a vaccine ready.

Where it sprung from is academic and irrelevant in informing how we stop people dying. Pure whataboutism.

“3)He is using this to show you the future to come and how it started.
        The beginning is never as bad as when the whole plan is in full motion (read the Georgia Guidestones global population goal,you may get an idea )”

Pure gobbledygook and woooo-woooo. Neither Tony, nor you nor anyone else is actually able to see the future – you’re echoing madness you heard from others.

“Wait 10 -15 years then you will understand what Tony meant -_”

No mate, he does not see the future. More deflection and woooo-wooooo

“or probably not,as you live in a country that killed a magnitude more people than yours,and noone gives a crap about those them (maybe those victims do not belong to your preferred group so you do not care either. )
        and it is still run by the same ideology and you enjoy it.Have fun.”

Hard to unscramble that word salad. I THINK you’re saying more people died due to bad government in the recent past in China. Very true, though irrelevant. But I give a crap, and a lot of others do too. I guess you don’t, or you’d speak less generally, and with more respect about the victims of evil.

I think you’re saying I’m racist about this and care more about murdered Jews (and gypsies and gays and Slavs and Russians and political prisoners?) than I do about murdered Chinese.

Mate, projection much?

My wife and son are Chinese. So my family history includes the rape of Nanjing, the 5 year plan famines, the cultural revolution.

I care about people.

“Btw – do you think a russian,ukraine (holdomor) or a chinese would react the same way you did if the photo would have been of one of the hundred mio victims of communism?”

I cannot speak for entire peoples, I mostly leave that to the racially insecure, the nationally limited and those ignorant of humanity and its realities.

But I can say that the people of China remember.

And I can say that this was a photo of A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY.

• Disillusioned says:

jon,

I am sorry for what your family members went through. arn is very wise, and I believe what arn said is correct.

One other thing – are you assuming that the billion+ of jabs the Chinese received are exactly the same as what has been given to the populations of Europe and the USA? Granted, there are much data that the Chinese are totalitarian (making you wear a mask, get jabbed and show your ‘papers’ is just a recent example, also recently adopted by governments in the “free” world). But China is also working to build UP their energy infrastructure and their economy – they are not working to tear it all down like the UN and WHO affiliated governments.

2. Heretic Jones says:

This is one of dozens of accounts, mostly found in books that you won’t find on Amazon, exposing the egregious lie that is the ‘holocaust’ (which means burnt offering, by the way), along with its false spin-offs such as the Anne Frank ‘diary’.

It has been shown repeatedly that this work is a post-war production.

Who has suffered most? Look up non-jewish accounts of Dresden. Research the Holodomor. More and more it becomes apparent that if one does not name the small group who perpetrates nearly all human misery, then one is an agent of that group.

Does the repeated use of false ‘holocaust’ propaganda to draw parallels to today’s troubles reflect controlled opposition? I think yes, for the same group who have conditioned most minds to accept lies as truth are the architects of today’s misery.

Do yourself a favor and read one book – its title is “Tell the truth and shame the devil”. While the owner of Real Climate Science is doing great work by pulling back the curtain on the climate scam, help yourself by realizing there is much more behind the curtain that must be exposed.

3. jon says:

And Tony, here we see a prime example of why I was hesitant. Inevitably you have fellow travellers who love your work. Busted clocks yadda yadda. Those who deny the doctrine of Carbon are a broad church, with a wide spectrum of motivations.

Tough for two moderately civilized, mostly not mad people to have a conversation when this kind of creature pops up and interjects.

“Post-War production”. Riiiight. Just because he wants a thing soooo much, it doesn’t mean it’s so.

So for the non crazies reading this; the diary was written by Anne and her imperfect father did some editing before publication. The authenticity is challenged repeatedly by fascist wanabees who need their heroes to be more…… heroic, less mad, murderous and vile.

Make no mistake, a reader of the National Vanguard is either fascist or lost. And fascists do NOT like metaphorical dirt on their pretty uniforms and shiny boots.

So they desperately try to reinvent history, for image management.

4. jon says:

Hey Tony

Its tough for moderately civilized, not entirely crazy people to talk, when madder audience members can introduce distractions like this.

Those who don’t subscribe to the Carbon doctrine are a broad church. That church contains a wide spectrum, and a busted clock yadda yadda. If I may observe, this is a down side of you moving your bullhorn onto other subjects.

And here we see why my hesitancy.

Giving these people a platform is hardly ever a good thing.

So, “post war production”. Bollocks. Just because you want a thing, just because others mumble in the darkness things you like, doesn’t make it true.

For the real people reading, readers of the National Vanguard are fascist wanabees doing cosplay. They want you as subjects or victims.

Fascists don’t like stains on their pretty uniforms and blood on their shiny boots, it doesn’t aid recruitment. So they lie.

Ooh, and holocaust means burned offering – well NOW I see the truth. You must be an intellectual fascist. Obviously the history was invented because the word has an ancient religious meaning.

I called it the Shoah, which is how the victims generally refer to it. Catastrophe. Not a religious word