Obama Caught Lying Again

Last week Obama said sequester was Congress’ idea, and it would cause the economy to collapse. Both claims had no basis in fact, as we have come to expect from the White House.

ScreenHunter_182 Mar. 05 10.02

Dow sails past all-time high

The Benghazi attack was of course a spontaneous YouTube protest.

About Tony Heller

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Obama Caught Lying Again

  1. Ben says:

    …and massive teacher layoffs
    …and 170,000,000 jobs lost
    …and no more national defense

    But there will always be a well funded teleprompter budget!

  2. Andy DC says:

    They are now talking about big delays in airports. Another manufactured crisis?

  3. Ben says:


    With this many layoffs just due to a 2% reduction in planned increased spending, why aren’t we getting as big a bang for the buck from the other 98%?

    It is unlikely that a disproportionate share of the jobs is locked up in 2% of the budget. Where are the journalists of old?


  4. gator69 says:

    Are you sure? Were his lips moving?

  5. Billy Liar says:

    Has the Dow-Jones become accidentally connected to the debt clock?

  6. gator69 says:

    “The UN agency, the International Narcotics Control Board made its appeal in an annual drug report, calling on federal officials to act to “ensure full compliance with the international drug control treaties on its entire territory.”

    Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Ex-DEA-heads-Feds-should-nullify-state-pot-laws-4328191.php#ixzz2MgyxqTHs

    The UN is poking their nose where it does not belong. Regardless of how you feel about drug laws, this is where all Americans should rally together. WE THE PEOPLE make our own decisions, without outside influence or interference.

    Pot today, guns tomorrow, America’s future next…

  7. The problem with your stimulus spending is that your economy is now structurally dysfunctional, so you are not getting much bang for the bucks. Fortunately the rest of the planet is still silly enough to buy or hold US dollars. (Although I did read somewhere that the US government is now purchasing 90% of its debt increases from itself. I’m sure that will end well…)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *