Political Prisoner At Twitmo

CAy0MJ7WEAERV9l

Perhaps the IRS will come audit my standard deduction next, to see if I should have gotten a larger refund had I itemized?

13 Responses to Political Prisoner At Twitmo

1. Mike says:

I looked up Twitter Rules. Just like In-N-Out they must have “secret menu” of rules that aren’t’ published.

• Dave N says:

If Tony’s account was indeed suspended because of “threats”, this would be the relevant page:

It’s pretty general, though. There’s no definition of what might be classified as “potentially inflammatory”, for example. There’s a whole bunch of twits directing what I’d call “inflammatory” remarks at Tony, yet they haven’t been suspended (that I know of).

The problem seems to be that Twitter are apparently on one side of the debate, when they should remain neutral.

• James Strom says:

Some of these operations grade you automatically by how many complaints you receive. That’s cheaper than hiring someone to figure out what’s actually going on, but I’m surprised that Twitter isn’t more discerning.

2. @Paddy19 (PatRaby) says:

I sent a DM to @support. I hope it helps.

3. handjive says:

Greetings Tony.

A thought:
    I don’t have a twitter account, but, I will create one and my first & only comment will be your banned comment.

Maybe if other twitter users who disagree with twitters actions could post your insulting comment & dare twitter to ban all?

4. Sabretoothed says:

MELBOURNE COLD

Coldest March 24th on record in Melbourne today of only 15.3c beating the previous record 15.5c March 24th 1897.

5. NielsZoo says:

Twitter is just getting a jump on the new FCC rules that require a license from the soon-to-be-created Ministry-O-Truth for all individuals who wish exercise the privilege of speaking or writing freely in Obama’s Amerika. I’m guessin’ that none of us are gonna qualify…

Welcome to the USSA

6. Tony,

I’ve not seen anything new from you since the above. Is this right?

If you need any help re setting up wordpress, I’ve been through the process on ScottisSceptic.co.uk – doesn’t make me an expert but i might be able to help.

7. Psalmon says:

Amazingly, today Twitter is out unveiling a new tool to filter abusive tweets controlled by the user.

8. Billy Liar says:

‘Twitmo’ – I love it!

Here’s another candidate who ought to be joining you:

(H/T WUWT)

9. Jon says:

Censorship is strong throughout the internet. Freedom of speech ends right where most people have finished saying everything that _they_ want to.

10. Tristan says:

The secret Twitter blocking menu applies to dbags, liars, and those displaying ignorance. Luckily, you managed to gain a check in all 3 categories so no one has to see your inaccurate, biased tweets anymore. If only the “IRS” kicked you off this site, our country’s cumulative IQ would increase 10 fold.

• Colorado Wellington says:

It’s rare to see a true scientific genius complemented by generous spirit and charming personality. I wish you would run for the President of the United States or at least could get a reality show.