For Progressives – Government Control Is The Solution To All Problems

Another stunning performance by master communicator Ted Cruz

9 Responses to For Progressives – Government Control Is The Solution To All Problems

1. Matt says:

TC is a smart guy. I wish him well. I fear that he is considered being to far right to be with good chances in a general election. On GW-CC he hits it 100pct. Nice to hear the
    style of questions being asked – a trap built up by kids that had no natural science classes in school but heard a lot about gender equality, US imperialism etc.
    If one of Carson, Rubio or Cruz would make it, the US will be a better place, and the world a safer one.
    Rgds from Chile
    Matt

2. Pathway says:

Ted just smashes this little libratard.

3. oeman50 says:

Wow. Ted gets it.

4. Mac says:

Oh, my God, it’s just so obvious how panicked and out of control the global warming faithful have become. Their little dishonest religion is being discredited day by day, and they’re getting more and more aggressive and belligerent.

I love that Cruz didn’t allow the little leftoid jerk to hijack the conversation and bully Cruz into playing his game. These people are total vermin, and “climate change” is nothing but a disgraceful religious cult. It sure ain’t science.

5. james wilson says:

Too long. The little bastard insisted on a yes or no answer to a dishonest question. I would come back at him–what do you believe, warming or cooling? Pick one and stick to it. Then I will answer your alleged question.

6. ossqss says:

LOL, he had to write his one and only question down?

The term “Sock Puppet” comes to mind.

Was that McKibben I heard weeping in the background after that accurate answer?

7. Ken Barber says:

Wow. Just wow. He has a level of patience with idiots that I just don’t have — and likely never will.

The Republican Party will do everything in their power to prevent him from getting the nomination. I don’t have much hope that he will ever be anything more than a Senator, but I guess I can click my heels three times and wish REAL HARD.

Hey, it worked for Tony Heller’s avatar!