The New Noah

noahs-preaching-scorned_harry-anderson-1906-1996

High school dropout Leo DiCaprio (with a carbon footprint the size of many small countries) explains how cheeseburgers melted the great glaciers which used to cover Chicago and Cleveland a mile deep. A great flood is coming unless you repent of your carbon sins, believe in the climate models, pay your carbon tithes and accept Al Gore as your savior.

screen-shot-2016-10-31-at-5-51-31-am

34 Responses to The New Noah

1. RAH says:

Too late! We had Cheese burgers off the grill for dinner Saturday with a toss salad and then On Sunday I grilled some extra nice NY strips for dinner. Went well with the toss salad and tater tots. Don’t know what we’ll be having this evening when I get back from going up to Findlay, OH and back to pick up a load of beer cans or lids that tomorrow another driver will take down to the Miller brewing complex in Ft. Worth, TX. Personally I’m feeling hungry of some fish sandwiches. Got some good looking Cod fillets that are just begging to be dipped in some beer batter.

• Gail Combs says:

Just finished a nice beef stew and am about to put some tough old billy goat in the fridge to marinade for a few days in wine and herbs and a bit of lemon juice.—- YUM

I am just finishing off the last of the billy goat before I start on the old crippled nanny goat and the rambunctious (and dangerous) ram we just put in the freezer. I am looking forward to trying some ‘hoggart’ chops.

If you try to take my meat away I will bite your fingers off…

• RAH says:

Yep, I’ve eaten goat. Besides being the animals we used for SF medic training we also put goats and pigs down, butchered them, cooked and ate them as part of the “Slaughter & Prep.” Portion of the course. SF medics receive a good deal of training on food preparation, storage, required conditions on steam serving lines, etc. They are the only ones in the Army, other than Veterinary Officers, certified to inspect the chain all the way through. We also spent days on the subject during the MOS specific portion of the SF Advanced Noncommissioned officers course. Good preventative medicine practices are a corner stone for developing an effective fighting force from indigenous personnel and a key to developing good relations with those you wish to fight for you.

2. republic says:

So even if we stop eating cows, won’t they and other ruminants fill the same ecological niche and continue to make methane? What am I missing, besides a delicious source of fats and protien if the climate agitators have their way? They can’t be suggesting that we purposely force the extinction of the bovine species.

3. Steve Case says:

The United States population with college degrees is approaching nearly 50% and yet we see blatant propaganda like this aimed at the ignorant.

My favorite quote from President Ronald Reagan:

“It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

4. David says:

Instead of getting rid of cows we could just get rid of, Leonardo, Al, Barrack, and John Travolta. Same carbon savings and less Bull crap.

5. Doc says:

Leonardo DiHypocrite. He flies around in a private jet burning thousands of gallons of fuel per trip just to bang models. It’s estimated that he emitted up to 418 tons of C02 this year alone with his excursions. He owns several mega-room mansions with half a dozen HVAC units, pools, hot tubs, friges, etc per dwelling. Each one burning up 20 times the national average in electricity. The man is far from being an exemplary spokesperson for the “human carbon emissions” argument… more like an example of it.

6. Brad says:

Mmmmmm, beef

7. John Silver says:

Tony, what is food made of?

8. wizzum says:

Does anyone know the correlation between lbs lettuce produced and lbs of CO2 consumed by said lettuce?

• Colorado Wellington says:

No, but I’m reading that lettuce is bad for the planet so we should eat eco-friendly beef and bacon.

Scientists say so. Wouldn’t want to be against science, would we? They say that if I keep eating beef and bacon I’ll die in the end but I’m willing to risk it for the planet. And if I happen upon some invasive lettuce I’ll eat it, too, so the evil plant won’t do any more damage to the environment.

—–

Study says lettuce is “three times worse than bacon” in terms of environmental impact
      Katherine Martinko
      Living / Green Food
      December 18, 2015

If you’re wanting to reduce your energy use, water footprint, and greenhouse gas emissions, these researchers say that eating a vegetable-based diet may not be the best route to take.

What is best for the body may not be what’s best for the planet. According to a new study published by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University, eating a vegetarian or vegetable-centric diet can actually increase one’s environmental impact in terms of energy use, water footprint, and greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, the researchers state that lettuce is “three times worse than bacon” when it comes to emissions.

• Gail Combs says:

ROTFLMAO

That is something to save and shove in the face of the Econutz!

• Another Ian says:

Add this bit of British witicism

“An apple a day keeps the doctor away

But seeing as so many of them are mohammaden

I find a bacon sandwich works just as well”

• RAH says:

And this comes up just as I have a pound of bacon in the fridge awaiting the opportunity to make BLTs. Guess I’m a bad bad boy! But about every three months the urge for a BLT becomes overwhelming.

9. GW says:

I was appalled at that asshole on NatGeo last night and his ignorant propagandist bullshit. Talk about Useful Idiot.

10. Robertv says:

So the big die off of the mammoet didn’t help.

• Robertv says:

“Large populations of megaherbivores have the potential to contribute greatly to the atmospheric concentration of methane, which is an important greenhouse gas.
      Subsequent to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event that eliminated the non-avian dinosaurs about 66 Ma ago, terrestrial mammals underwent a nearly exponential increase in body size as they diversified to occupy the ecological niches left vacant.
      Megaherbivores eventually attained a body mass of over 10 000 kg. ”

And with all these Megaherbivores contributing greatly to the atmospheric concentration of methane during millions of years, temperature only went down.

11. Menicholas says:

I would like to slap that freaking jackass, DiCaprio, right upside his fool head!
    That guy really steams my oysters.

12. Me says:

OK, DiCrapio is not the pink skull I thought he was, although his forehead takes up 2/3 of his face, he is the green skull! Bwaaahahahaha!

13. annieoakley says:

I eat beef every single day only because the God damn government says I shouldn’t.

14. John Silver says:

The bugs are made of CO2 too, which the UN explicitly have declared war on. Fact.

“Carbon dioxide is all we bloody have to eat.”
    (Python reference to decode)

15. Zedekiah Smyth says:

I had a burger for my lunch today. I just wish somehow Mr Di Caprio could know this and know that I don’t care about anything he says.

16. stpaulchuck says:

Cow farts. It’s a conspiracy. The cows are out to get us!!