Climate Hustle In Australia

climate-hustle.pdf

CFACT is bringing the Climate Hustle tour to Australia.

The film will be shown in three locations- Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney.

July 12– Melbourne, Australia
Village Roadshow Theatrette- State Library of Victoria
Doors open at 5:30 PM, film to start at 6:00 PM
Reception and Q/A session to follow
Event is Free, Get Melbourne Tickets Here

July 15- Brisbane, Australia
Sponsored by the Australian Institute for Progress
New Farm Cinema
Doors open at 4:30 PM
Get Brisbane Tickets Here

July 18 – Sydney, Australia
Club Five Dock
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Get Sydney Tickets Here

28 Responses to Climate Hustle In Australia

1. Steve Case says:

When it was shown here in Milwaukee, the multiplex reserved one of its smaller venues which sold out early so they moved it to a larger theater and it still sold out.

Al Gore’s new opus comes out this summer. If I can see it without Al getting any of my money I will, otherwise no. I still haven’t seen “An Inconvenient Truth” for that reason.

2. Andy DC says:

I missed it the last time around in the US. Any chance it will make the rounds again?

3. GW says:

I hope they cut the Sarah Palin portion. I love her, but it’s inclusion detracted from the film and was painful to watch.

4. Arne Saknussemm says:

I saw this film recently…it’s terrible. Majorly disappointing in lack of clarity and any real punch. Shame, because there is a lot to be said. Unfortunately, slick is what works these days and this film is anything but. Complete waste of time if you already have even a minimal grasp of the topic at hand. If you are new to it, you wont come away with any “Wow! really? I never knew that!” moments…just soundbites. If this is the best that the real science side can come up with this scam is going to go on for a while…:-(

5. Sean says:

They need to show it in Adelaide, South Australia. They’ve pushed renewable beyond 50% and they now have the highest priced electricity in the world.

6. sunsettommy says:

Got to watch it in the local movie house.

Worth viewing.

7. LexingtonGreen says:

This thing is a dud. It made me less skeptical.

• David A says:

Curious, neither Arne or Lexington appear capable of articulating their objections.

• LexingtonGreen says:

Sorry for the delay. It has been a while now since I saw it so my memories are hazy. But what it was was that the movie did not seem to put facts up against the alarmist assertions. Because they did not I was left thinking that what I thought to be a fact must not be otherwise they would have put it out there. So I left the theater doubting myself and hence was less of a scepticism. I truly wish I could remember examples. Tony says he had some involvement. I wish he had more because I find his ability to reach back in history both fascinating and hillarious. He is like the John Stewart of Climate Change in a good way which is why I love this website. But the Movie truly sucked.

• LexingtonGreen says:

Sorry about typos. On the I pad which I am not great at using.

• TimA says:

“It has been a while now since I saw it so my memories are hazy…..I truly wish I could remember examples”
            “My opinion was exactly the same as Arne’s…..This thing is a dud.”
            You seem quite contrary….you’d make a good climatologist!

• Colorado Wellington says:

Food fight!

• gator69 says:

Are you ready? Let’s get ready to rum-buuullll!!!

• sunsettommy says:

You make clear that you expected what you wanted of the movie,BEFORE you watched it,that is why you are deflated over it.

You truly don’t understand what Mr. Marano did at all. He wasn’t going deep into the debunking angle that much,but to expose the chicanery,the lies,the money oriented warmongering.

Why do you think the movie is titled Climate HUSTLE?

• sunsettommy says:

They failed to understand the purpose of the movie,that is why they write that way.

They expected something very different.

• Colorado Wellington says:

They can only blame themselves. I regularly fail to understand the purpose of something my wife is telling me but she never fails to point out that it is my fault.

8. gregole says:

I saw it when it first came out and bought two tickets. I sold the second ticket at the box office because it was sold out. It was well done and I’m not a big movie fan. Glad to see it’s finally making it down under. I think it will have a big impact.

9. sunsettommy says:

To help those who failed to understand what Mr. Marano’s true purpose for the Movie,here is a link to clips of the movie,to show what his production was really about,

• LexingtonGreen says:

Sunset, there are a lot of videos there. Is there one in particular that explains the grand goal? Thank you in advance.