Making A Difference

I saw a short presentation this week, which was shown to the President prior to his decision to bail out of the fake Paris climate treaty.  A couple of the slides were generated by me:

Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs

The presenter said : “Trump liked the slides.”

21 Responses to Making A Difference

1. Jimmy Haigh says:

It’s very refreshing to have a guy with a brain in The White House.

2. Norilsk says:

You really can’t judge a book by its cover.

• tonyheller says:

The first time I heard Trump in April 2015 I knew he would win and be a great president.

So yes you can.

3. GW says:

Thank God !!! But someday he’ll be out of office, and this scam will re-metastasize unless it is publicly stamped out of existence, i.e. exposed for the data-fraud and global political scheme that it truly is, so the entire world understands they’ve been “had” and why.

4. gator69 says:

Thanks for hanging in there Tony, you are making a difference, you are giving hope to billions.

5. Dave Reich says:

Great!!!! I used the both slides in a presentation at church a couple weeks ago. Many people were surprised. Keep getting the word out….your efforts are making an impact.

6. Rud Istvan says:

Good job. Keep it up.

7. Edmonton Al says:

There is no doubt that your data is making an impact, Tony.
    Nearly all of us here respect your thought and your true data.
    I have sent many of your articles to the conservative opposition in Canada to
    use against the socialist/marxist Trudeau government.
    Thanks again for your work.

• CheshireRed says:

I tagged one of Tony’s data manipulation videos for a couple of True Believer family members on FB. Green party advocates. To even see the video immediately exposes the fact there’s no answer to it other than ‘ah, erm, so we’ve been had, then’.

They were so livid they refused point blank to even discuss it. :-)

8. Winnipegboy says:

i have an ongoing battle with a warmist lefty in my office. My slides (which are your slides) always shut him up with a thud.
    Great work.
    My son is dating a climate science grad and he is a full blown (but quiet) skeptic.
    I hope you are proud of your work. you should be.
    Cheers.

9. The graph showing how data fraud ramped up after the Dems absorbed Green Party climate Cassandra planks is priceless. After econazi spoiler votes cost them the Y2k election, the Dems adoption of the entire Luddite paradigm is a powerful visual aid everyone should reblog.
    Frolly just assured me that Gavin, the NASA infiltrator, has no scientific credentials. How that one cretin managed to infiltrate a government agency and retask part of it into a pseudoscientific suicide vest to sabotage access to energy is a mystery in need of a searchlight.

• Jeff Jones says:

If you have no idea how eminently incompetent people land jobs like that, you are very naïve. It is the norm not the exception; the bureaucratic mindset is, “If anyone is educated in or has worked in a technical discipline, he is corrupt and must not be allowed to participate in the dialog on those issues”.

10. Jeff Jones says:

I really appreciate your digging out the facts. I have always knows intuitively that this whole issue is a hoax but seeing the raw data plotted on Cartesian graphs nails it. I am a 45 year practicing engineer and have to see it on paper! I link everyone to your site every chance I get. The more people who see your information the quicker we can kill this deadly fraud.

11. TA says:

Would love to have been a fly on the wall at that presentation with the president.

12. Andy DC says:

Your charts are so simple and presentations are so understandable that they are extremely convincing to even a non-scientist, or even to people that have been brainwashed.

Most of my friends and relatives are lifetime Democrats that are now jumping ship. I forward you videos to them all the time. Hopefully, even that small sample size is indicative of a sea change in US politics. Thanks for all of your excellent work!

13. DrSandman says:

Thank you Tony.

14. Kris Johanson says:

You have a gift for teaching & making complex things understandable. I’ve learned a lot here, over the past few months.

15. Rick K says:

Great job, Tony… and thank you!
    As one commenter said, your charts are simple and understandable. But they are also very direct! Only a willingly blind person will miss the obvious.
    Keep up the good work!

16. I just saw a Canadian copy of the same graph. I met a professor from a Canadian U. waiting for a flight who assured me Anthropomorphic Global Warming would make the world a rotisserie. But she did not know the definition of energy, dimensions of its units… nothing. She fled before I could show her Tony’s graph.