Separation Of Stupidity And State

Democrats are hoping to reduce CO2 to 1931 levels, to prevent floods.

21 Aug 1931 – 30 MILLIONS HUNGRY – Trove

11 Responses to Separation Of Stupidity And State

1. arn says:

Ecclesiastes 10:2

2. Rah says:

Their ignorance knows no bounds.

• GCsquared says:

I wouldn’t blame alarmist behavior on ignorance, nor on stupidity, for that matter. I get your point, but I know a lot of smart, well-informed people who embrace and actually argue full-on crap. They have really clever ways of connecting facts to reach conclusions; reason plays a minor role. Having more facts, and being smarter, even creative, can actually help to construct and maintain the delusional edifice. Highly-paid propagandists and public opinion experts apply psychological tricks to put people in these cognitive states, and they’re very good at it. I think I need to study deprogramming or something to counter their arguments effectively.

• Gator says:

“The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.”
        -Ronald Reagan

I’m sorry, but I must disagree with Ronnie, and GC. A head full of BS does not an intelligent person make.

• Rah says:

Though I understand where your coming from I don’t believe that being able to effectively debate a subject using disinformation disqualifies one one from being ignorant. In fact it may well mean the person is stupid if they really believe the disinformation they are disseminating.

Ignorance is being uniformed or having not learned or been educatated, while stupidity in this context is defined as a lack of the ability to learn. One can be intelligent and still be stupid. As Forrest Gumps’ mother said: “Stupid is as stupid does.”

• Josh says:

Their war on historical data continues.

3. Steven Fraser says:

The 1835-36 flooding of central California, and the great Mississippi (and tributary) floods of 1917 and 1927 are useful as indicative of how things compare.

4. Johansen says:

Senator Boxer’s comments are going to resonate with rich, white, Marin-County Democrats. Lots of these folks will open up their wallets as a result of Kavanaugh. They can’t stop him, but they can fundraise off it…

5. gregole says:

Separation of Stupidity and State? If only.

Hopefully this thing never sees the light of day.