New Video : Wounded Michael Mann Lashes Out

9 Responses to New Video : Wounded Michael Mann Lashes Out

1. Anon says:

“Deniers are desperate for oxygen in a mainstream media environment that thankfully is no longer giving it to them. ”

If Michael Mann truly believes this, then he is living in another age. For anyone who wants to stay informed, the MSM is really not the place to go, unless you like to hear fictions about Special Prosecutors proving Trump-Russia conclusion or Justice Kavanaugh’s ubiquitous penis. Mann apparently thinks CAGW is safe as long as his side has exclusive access to media outlets like the NYT, WaPo, & CNN, a bit like the French feeling safe from the German attack behind the Maginot Line.

2. Noel Herron says:

Bingo! You have got to him. First the ignore you ,then they attack you, the they capitulate. Redouble your efforts he’s a hot head and will make a mistake. Well done Tony.

3. Klaus says:

Years ago I was an alarmist myself, and now I support you whole heartedly! You are right are you will win!

4. KevinPaul says:

Mann’s attempt to smear dirt on Tony, reminds me of Weinstein employing Black Cube to get dirt on his sexual abuse victims, tactics of lousy swamp scum.

5. Kent Clizbe says:

Tony,

Excellent overview of the paranoid delusions of Mike Mann.

Great time to encourage whistleblowers from his lab to stand up and do the right thing.

6. Anon says:

I don’t know why, but I never realized how irrational Michael Mann really is, until I saw all of the above. He is not much of a scientist.

Mann tells his followers to: “Ignore it all.”

Whereas John Stuart Mill tells is readers:

“He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion… Nor is it enough that he should hear the opinions of adversaries from his own teachers, presented as they state them, and accompanied by what they offer as refutations. He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them…he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.” ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

I guess this is why the Alarmist Movement can be led by someone like Greta Thunberg?

7. Don Vickers says:

I did post this on another site but it is worth repeating here. I was at a birthday party with about 150 people I didn’t really know but overheard one bloke say to someone, ” there were two great scientific frauds last century, one was Piltdown Man and the other was Michael Mann” It gave me quite a chuckle.

8. Withheld says:

I teach undergraduate science at PSU. It is frightening how naive the new students are about science. It is no wonder when one considers they have been bathed in nonsense (global warming etc.) coming from the main stream media. How ironic that my efforts to teach students science, to think and to be logical is being reversed by Dr. Mann – a professor at the very same institution.