“the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis”

Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave | Scientific Reports

11 Responses to “Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout”

1. spren says:

How is the government and Pfizer permitted to keep pushing this death jab on people and now they’re going after children? There is a relentless advertising campaign on both TV and radio promoting this experimental poison. And in every single one of these ads or promotions, they never even mention the potential negative side effects. Every other drug advertised has to disclose the potential side effects. How can these ghouls get away with never saying anything about what can go wrong?

2. Laurie says:

Thank you – people need to be aware – and to share this information.

3. conrad ziefle says:

In some article I read, it is only under 40 that are warned about because the study group only had under 40 in it, or something along that line. In any case, there is evidence that it impacts over 40s as well. So for me, it seems reasonable to NOT get any more shots. I am more than a year out from the last one, and hopefully clean of the spike protein that was injected into my body. How amazing the body is to be able to take something as lethal as that and somehow deal with it.
    I haven’t watched Dr. Campbell in a while, but it seems that the current COVID is less dangerous, and it appears from the last stuff that I read that the vaccine isn’t needed, even for those who swear by it, except for some susceptible groups.
    My daughter, an ER nurse, got it in September, and then got the URV more recently. The URV symptoms were much more severe.

4. Disillusioned says:

OT, but on a very similar topic…

In the U.S., people voted for Donald Trump because he was (quoting Michael Moore) “a human Molotov cocktail” against a system that benefits the elite.

However, he went right along with the elite, with BigPharma, with Anthony Fauci, with the UN, WEF, the WHO, the FDA, shut down the country and encouraged US citizens to get one of several “Operation Warp Speed” experimental vaccines from different companies – including a couple that had never produced successful vaccines before. He has never explained why, let alone admitted it was a mistake. Perhaps it wasn’t. Dunno. I would like to believe he was not part of the plan, but we know he went along with it.

How he handled the Covid plandemic was a massive let-down. He did not fight back for us – he went right along with the scam. As much as I admired him for all the good he did, he pulled the rug out from underneath my faith in his judgement. If he does not own his role in the disastrous Great Reset, I cannot see myself voting for him again. He has some splainin’ to do, Lucy.

• Trump also promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine, a measure which was effectively blocked by the CDC. Do you recall the ‘Trump says drink bleach’ headline plastered all over the mainstream media at the time? I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, as it is evident that he was surrounded by traitors. Given the chance, I don’t think he will be quite as trusting in his officials. He does emphasise that taking the jab is strictly a matter of personal choice, not to be imposed by government, in contravention of the Nuremberg Code.

• Disillusioned says:

Yes, I know. And he was criticized for doing so. I said I admired him for the good he did.

Yes. I think we can agree The Left are evil. But that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Given the chance, I don’t think he will be quite as trusting in his officials.

This year, I watched him in an interview looking back and bragging about Operation Warp Speed; he said the vaccines were safe, effective and that he had gotten his shots.

He does emphasise that taking the jab is strictly a matter of personal choice, not to be imposed by government,…

Yes. And as an adjunct to that he also kept saying they are safe and effective and was glad he pushed OWS. That’s his last message – they were safe and effective. That is my beef.

He is the best POTUS we have had in decades. But he is a human. Not a god. Humans make mistakes. He should have had plenty of time for any number of advisors/medical personnel to explain this to him by now. We know it. He should too. I want to see him address it.

• rah says:

He doesn’t have any explaining to do to me. He was dealing at the time when it was an unknown. The real oppression or attempts at it, came after he was out of office. Someone needs to create a COVID government reaction timeline. That alone would clear it up for those that don’t seem to remember the sequence of events.

• Disillusioned says:

Sure, I have no objection to that. Nor to a timeline of President’s Trump’s statements about the vaccines and OWS. Perhaps every statement he ever made promoting the vaccines as safe and effective, and how wonderful OWS was, all occurred while he was in office. But, that’s not how I remember it. I think he has stayed with that line. I reserve the right to be wrong. Nothing would please me more for him to prove me wrong.

5. rah says:

The good news is that people are one to them and fed up. Only 11% of the population in the US have taken the latest clot shot. We see the events in China where protesting is a life threatening activity and yet masses of people at various population centers in the country, centered at Wuhan, are out there raising hell, about lockdowns.

6. arn says:

My guess is that cardiovascular events will be blamed on Covid
    just as more snow is now blamed on warming.

But, while snow became a thing of the past,cardiovascular problems will remain for the rest of the life,
    which means Pfizer has increased its group of cardiovascular(and other) customers
    by a magnitude,who in return will have to take medicine which creates further side effects and needs additional medication – kind of greenhouse runaway effect.

It’s also disillusioning to see how easily groups will follow the tune once the pied piper starts playing.Even those one should assume to be way more careful from a historic point of view,
    while its counterpart in the same country ,though significantly less educated,was way more cautious with taking the vaccine.
    Seems stupidity of the educated is significantly underestimated – which is a real danger to society.

7. Steve Case says:

It’s not just the 16 to 39 age group. Nearly passing out once a week or so isn’t any fun. Machine gun rat a tat tat heart beat irregularity from time to time isn’t fun either. All this since the first two shots early 2021. The booster Fall of 2021 probably hasn’t helped either. Prior to those events only some very rare & mild irregular heart beats. Internet search says most people have that once in a while.