Profiting From Fear

Al Gore’s Antarctic ice core graph showed the exact opposite of what he claimed. He scammed billions of schoolchildren and got rich.

8 Responses to Profiting From Fear

1. Eli the Pit Bull says:

Speaking of fear, quick..hide the kids. Pedo Joe is on the loose

2. Disillusioned says:

The movie scammed many adults also. After hearing about global warming on NPR for several years, it was that movie that really got me concerned, after which I began researching climate information for specific data (in order to arm myself to debate global warming denying skeptics). What Mr. Gore couldn’t control – and what I didn’t plan to happen – was that my research would lead me to become disillusioned and a skeptic a few years later. :-)

During the process of becoming disillusioned, I remember listening to a Poley Bear expert on NPR, and whatever it was he was saying I knew it was BS. It was the last time I ever listened to that radio network, which I had religiously listened to for 24 years.

3. Eli the Pit Bull says:

I think we’ve just found the cause of climate alarmism
    Reminds me of Gerald Kutney

4. richard says:

I think what they did was elevate the red line on the Y axis to create the illusion. The slope of the red line apears on the right hand side, preceeding, the blue line (last interglacial 127k years ago) If the red curve was below the blue curve (lower on the Y axis) then the slope of the red line would be on the left hand side of the blue line, following not preceeding temperature changes.

5. Billyjack says:

Al Gore is the Joel Osteen of the Church of Warming, a denomination of the main religion of Secular Socialism, whose deity is the government.

6. GWS says:

Great video, Tony! Clear and to the point! No one could possibly misunderstand the lesson here who didn’t choose to (think, AOC). I can’t wait to here how the woke spin this one, but they will probably just ignore it. Whatever bursts their bubble they pretend just doesn’t exist, or is a right-wing lie.

7. johnbuk says:

Thanks as always Tony.
    Sadly I think GWS (above) is right about about the woke – previously we could rely on the 4th Estate (MSM) to hold these scammers to account but they’ve been captured as well so we only have people like yourself to provide some alternative to the lies.

8. Shortwaveclouds says:

Tony Heller: Here is an interesting research about how to measure CO2 in near ground and mixed environments. Interesting result when apllied to both recent and historical data. Take a look.

“It has been shown that the CO 2 versus wind-speed plot can represent a valuable tool to estimate continental local background CO2 levels despite of distorted mixing ratios or local influences. Applying the procedure to recent well known data gives results that are relatively close to the yearly average of the observational data at Mauna Loa and suggest a maximum difference of about 10 ppm with the global CO2 background as given by NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).”

Direct link to authors paper: