As Expected, The Nazis At Twitter Have Shut Down My Account

ScreenHunter_8090 Mar. 23 08.01

Twitter has shut down my account without explanation. Please tweet this to everyone you know.

My last tweet was

ScreenHunter_8091 Mar. 23 08.03

Scientific debate is not permitted in this democracy. I was listening to the FCC chairman explain Net Neutrality over the weekend. He said the idea was to make it illegal for content providers to selectively block access. Apparently the real goal is to do the exact opposite.

maxresdefault

7 Responses to As Expected, The Nazis At Twitter Have Shut Down My Account

1. Mike says:

Good Lord!

2. Kramer says:

I fear Tom Nelson is next.

Steve, I hope you take these fascist left-wing control freaks to court and win.

3. dom says:

Your Climate “Proslogion” apparently only appeals to those who already believe that discourse is healthy and group think isn’t.

Thank You sir.

“Fides Quaerens Intellectum”
    “Faith Seeking Understanding”

4. Tim Groves says:

Tony, Real Nazis would have smashed your computer keyboard and the fingers you use to type on it. These guys are more akin to the cheap hoods that used to appear in the novels of Raymond Candler and Dashiell Hammett. That’s OK, because you get to be the hero, played by Bogart in the movie version.

“Banned by Twitter” is a badge of honor that you should wear with pride. It seems very petty-minded of the Head Twit, but it’s an indication of the impact your work is having on the public sphere and of the desperate lengths the Climate Crime Cabal is prepared to go to in order to try to keep the lid on their devious scheme and prevent the stench it generates from getting up more people’s nostrils.

I never liked Twitter anyway and have never used it. It’s great for one-line put-downs, but much like modern commercial TV, it cheapens discourse and encourages over-generalization and crudity of expression by forcing users to cram their thoughts into too little space.

On the upside, you can now remain above the fray in the secure knowledge that your words will continue to resound among the Twittering classes thanks to the efforts of your allies and opponents alike.

5. Tim Groves says:

Sorry, I posted before reading the news of your account’s restoration.

Congratulations on that! But I find it exasperating that this sort of harassment is allowed to happen.

6. Aario says:

USA is a good country. I don’t like seeing it fall in hands of a bloody dictatorship. It’s so sad. 4 centuries ago some crazy maniacs started saying that Islam is endangered in Iran. Soon people believed them and started gathering around them until the revolution happened in Iran and all the power went to hands of a single person: Khomeini. All the dissidents executed because Islam is endangered and Khomeini is the only one who can save the religion and whoever is skeptical about that should be executed. Same thing is happening now in western countries: Global Climate is endangered! I point to Putin in Russia.

7. Bob Knows says: