The Polar Vortex Of White House Fraud

The Polar Vortex weakens, and it become wavier.

• John Holdren  January 17, 2014

The winter of 2011-2012 was warm in the US. Climate alarmists blamed it on global warming, and said it was the new normal. So during the cold winter of 2013-2014, the White House had to come up with some new BS, and claimed that a warming Arctic and shrinking ice cap were the cause of the cold.

2016-05-13063754

2016-05-13063803

Bdixk4FCUAApfWv

We the Geeks: “Polar Vortex” and Extreme Weather | whitehouse.gov

The Polar Vortex Explained in 2 Minutes | The White House

Two days later, they had fooled 40% of the public.

BdizsMrCAAA1TFD

This is the exact opposite of what scientists said 40 years ago, when they blamed the same weather pattern on a cooling Arctic and an expanding Arctic ice cap.

2016-05-13062706

COO8sqNUEAApqKe

TIME Magazine Archive Article — Another Ice Age? — Jun. 24, 1974

2016-05-13064956

2016-05-13064845

International Team of Specialists Finds No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend in Northern Hemisphere – Article – NYTimes.com

COcQMtVUsAIRGES (1)

TimesMachine: January 5, 1978 – NYTimes.com

The CIA blamed the expansion of the polar vortex on Arctic cooling and an expanding ice cap.

2016-05-13070426

B2dMeAHIIAArkG2

2016-05-13071207

potentialtrends.pdf

The weather pattern in 1977 was nearly identical to the winters of 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.

CX4E-mJUkAAKu4K

The Lewiston Journal – Google News Archive Search

CXuuuokVAAAQ3wB

TimesMachine: July 14, 1977 – NYTimes.com

The March 1, 1975 issue of Science News showed how global cooling caused a wavy jet stream.

2016-05-13065209

2016-05-13065127

2016-05-13065221

2016-05-13065159

8983

Compare that picture with Holdren’s picture. Almost identical – except that Holdren blamed Arctic warming and a shrinking ice cap..

2016-05-13055918

CEI is suing the White House over release of the documents behind this fraud, and of course there aren’t any because Holdren just made the whole thing up.

By Stephen Dinan – The Washington Times – Monday, May 9, 2016

The White House showed “bad faith” in how it handled an open records request for global warming data, a federal court ruled Monday, issuing yet another stinging rebuke to the administration for showing a lack of transparency.

For President Obama, who vowed to run the most transparent government in U.S. history, Judge Amit P. Mehta’s ruling granting legal discovery in an open records case — the third time this year a judge has ordered discovery — is an embarrassing black eye.

In this most recent case, the Competitive Enterprise Institute was trying to force the White House office of science and technology policy to release documents backing up Director John C. Holdren’s finding that global warming was making winters colder — a claim disputed by climate scientists.

Obama White House showed ‘bad faith’ in global-warming case, judge rules – Washington Times

Not too surprising, because Holdren was also pushing the global cooling scam in 1970.

CgGqsdmVAAAjoWO (1)

13 Responses to The Polar Vortex Of White House Fraud

1. Steve Case says:

And if Mrs. Clinton gets elected this fall everything you dig up and post here won’t mean shit. Were that to happen the only thing that would ever turn the tide would be a pronounced undeniable cooling and that would take time, longer that either one of us has left on the planet. And while we wait a large amount of damage from our friends on the left would have been done on their never ending quest to destroy Capitalism and replace it with the Marxist dogma that they worship.

By the way Colorado University Sea Level Research Group published Release 3 yesterday. I redid this graph because of a labeling error hat tip to Dave Burton for pointing it out.

• Steve Case says:

Yes, and there’s an X Axis labeling error, the year 2000 is missing, that Dave Burton pointed out in the wee hours of the morning. So after a couple of stabs at it, maybe it’s right now.

• Neal S says:

I hate that tinypic site. I am using a chrome browser, but all I get are various advertisements and sometimes popups. I have yet to see the referred to image even after looking at multiple different references to tinypic urls. I am not about to download or install any tinypic app just to see images.

If you have a gmail account, google gives you well over 10 gig free storage which can also be accessed with google drive (don’t have to install any software for that) and you can upload stuff including images, and get shareable links to said stuff.

I don’t think I will try looking at any more tinypic urls until and unless someone tells me that they are doing something better than what they are doing now.

• Steve Case says:

When I upload photos I get a lot of ads & pop-ups, but once it’s there, works fine for me. Doesn’t mean it works that way for you.

Many sites are so full of ads and crap that they’re useless. Sometimes I hit the stop loading this page (X) button as soon as possible, usually helps. I do that for WattsUpWithThat, if I don’t the site crashes.

• Neal S says:

I would suggest you try a different computer where you haven’t signed in to tinypic, and see what it looks like for other people when they try to follow your links. And if you don’t like what you see then, please stop using that site.

• TeaPartyGeezer says:

That just happened to me … not seeing the image. I clicked on Refresh/Reload the Page. It brought up the graph.

• Neal S says:

Well, upon revisiting some of the tinypics I can now finally get the image. But one of the first such links, even with multiple stop loading page, followed by reloads it still wouldn’t bring it up. Only after I had closed the window and opened a fresh one, did I finally get that image.

But in any case, another possible advantage of the google drive method, is that the owner can update the contents and anyone visiting after the update gets the new contents. In this way, your initial mistakes are NOT cast in stone.

2. Norman says:

I enjoy your effort at bringing up old news posts. In all studies I have seen the northern jet stream gets much more erratic and stronger when there is a greater temperature difference between equator and poles (winter months). Francis says it is now the opposite. Less temperature difference makes a more loopy jet stream and many believe her (I guess it is peer reviewed). Before her study it was the other way around. Summer jet stream was not very loopy and retreated far north with lower wind velocity. I am very confused! But I like your research!

3. james bancroft says:

@JackiDailyShow @LamarSmithTX21 @Permianlandgirl Attorneys General against ExxonMobil