Massive Increase In Arctic Ice Reflects The NASA Increase In Fraud

Earlier this year, Michael Mann said global warming has slowed down sharply since the year 2000.

screen-shot-2016-10-01-at-6-06-27-am-down

Making sense of the early-2000s warming slowdown : Nature Climate Change

Satellites also show that there has been no warming over land since 2000.

screen-shot-2016-10-01-at-6-15-48-am

Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs

Undeterred by facts or science, Mann’s buddy Gavin Schmidt at NASA says global warming doubled since 2012, during the Michael Mann hiatus and remarkably concurring with Obama’s second term in office.

screen-shot-2016-10-01-at-5-53-23-am

Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs

Arctic sea ice extent also increased nearly 50% during the Gavin Schmidt/NASA doubling of global warming.

arctic-9_30_2012-9_30_2016

In case you missed it, the global warming scam is the biggest scam in science history.

32 Responses to Massive Increase In Arctic Ice Reflects The NASA Increase In Fraud

1. Sunsettommy says:

You mean there are still ice in the area?

I thought it was supposed to melt away by now,to zero Wadhams.

Now I am miserable…..

2. Jim Hunt says:

Cheer up Tommy. Things could be worse!

In case you missed it, there’s been a bit of a hiatus in the “record refreeze”:

• Me says:

I diddy not think you knew what that hiatus word meant! Bwaaahahahaha!

• Latitude says:

lot of wind right now…..that little tic is still pointing up

• AndyG55 says:

Final September gain numbers (NSIDC)

2000 0.463
      2011 0.353
      2012 0.372
      2013 0.39
      2014 0.162
      2015 0.674
      2016 0.909

Last two year much greater increase.

Current level is 1.24 Wadhams above 2012

And Jimbo pins his life’s hopes and dreams on one or two days of slightly less re-freeze.

• RAH says:

Hope springs eternal with Jim.

• paul homewood says:

I recall your “tempest” from a couple of weeks ago Jim.

Turned out to be a storm in a teacup!

• Sunsettommy says:

You are a joke Jimbo, as the amount of new ice for the month exceeds ALL other Septembers,from the start of the new century.

• AndyG55 says:

Yep, LOTS of Arctic ice growth this September.

And last year was 2nd highest September growth

Doubt there will be an El Nino this year.

• Jim Hunt says:

At the risk of repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself repeating myself. So what?

What would you expect?

What, if anything, does it prove?

• RAH says:

I would expect that there would not be record growth of arctic ice in a warming world even after the September minimum has passed would not show record growth.

I would expect that for those that those that think in terms the relatively short term satellite record as a significant period from which to gauge major changes in the climate, as you do, that record freezing would be as important and indication of the direction of the climate as record thawing. That is IF the person was a dispassionate objective type, which you obviously are not as you continue to demonstrate.

I would expect a person that truly believes the Arctic sea ice is a good metric by which to gauge if the world or at least NH is warming, and which believes that warming is a bad thing, as you do, would be overjoyed to see any positive change that might hint that a “recovery” of any magnitude is possibly in the offing. But you don’t obviously.

I would expect an advocate to deny record freezing means a thing but to faithfully point out every time anything, including storms, causes a blip of lower extent. Which is exactly what you do.

In short your acting EXACTLY the way I expect you to.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Jim Hunt would appreciate if you stopped interrupting his emotional outbursts with appeals to reason and logic.

• gator69 says:

Yes RAH, you need to stop harassing Jim. He only has 24 hours to snuff out another 21,000 innocent human beings. Death does not take holidays, especially where alarmists are concerned.

• Latitude says:

In short your acting EXACTLY the way I expect you to…..

LOL…spot on

• AndyG55 says:

And I will repeat myself, without any risk

I expect you to watch the rapidly increasing sea ice

and I expect you to keep yapping like a demented Chihuahua. .as you have always done.

3. Rosco says:

I thought all this was fixed in 2008 – ” this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal”

Let’s party.

4. CheshireRed says:

Too easy. TH rinses NASA/GISS/Obama/alarmism time and again. If this was a boxing match the referee would step in and stop the bout to prevent further damage.

5. john says:

Scientist from the Scripps Institute of Technology (SIT) Hawai (SHIT) makes dire prediction.

• AndyG55 says:

Yep, safe level of 1000ppm+ certainly are a thing of the past.

Still dangerously close to plant subsistence level of 250ppm.

These Scripps guys are anti-science troglodtyes. !!!

• john says:

Which fact has probably saved countless millions from starvation. It is interesting that this is never mentioned by the leftist champions of the people.

6. Andy says:

I wonder if there is some issue with a sensor ? JAXA has not posted since 28th any figures and neither have Bremen, who use the same sensor but different algorithm.

DMI seems to have stopped too, I thought they used a different source though.

Need to keep an eye on it.

NSIDC do not use same satellite.

Andy