Toto Weighs In About Global Warming

7 Responses to Toto Weighs In About Global Warming

1. AndyG55 says:

He obviously isn’t concerned about the global cooling. :-)

Yet !

Its November down here , and yesterday I had jeans and a flanny on… ridiculous. !!

2. lance says:

Lots of ‘global warming’ on his legs…
    Hit -18C in southern alberta this am….but then, this is just weather…
    Last Nov, we had very warm temps….that was climate change….just in case ANYONE was confused….

• arn says:

So much global warming that Toto is extremly busy to chase away the thing from the past(as reality can feel sometime so …real… sometimes even more than predictions of useless scientists),
      so that the AGW cult does not feel to stupid and can continue to enjoy
      the thrills of fear they get from the apocalytical climate change doom scenarios they are so used to.

3. RAH says:

Heck I slept with the AC on in the big truck at a truck stop at the junction of I-24 and US 231 east of Nashville, TN Sunday night.

But winter is coming and it’s going to come here in Indiana with a bang pretty soon. If Joe Bastardi is right we and those to the north and east of us could see winter weather to remember over the Holiday season from Thanksgiving through Christmas.

As a kid in the late 60’s and early 70’s it was a tradition for my Dad and I and usually a couple uncles and my grandpa to go rabbit hunting on the morning of Thanksgiving day. Always cold and with snow on the ground back then.

4. RAH says:

Looks like I’ll be using the AC again. Depart 09:00 Wed morning for McDonough, GA. No snow for me until at least next week. At least I should miss the restrictions on I-24 in the Nashville area this weekend.

5. RAH says:

BTW the Grand Targhee Resort where we were at in July for my sons wedding has plenty of snow already. Lifts open on the 17th.