Wolves Guarding The Sheep

The fact that the same people at CNN who were colluding with the Clinton campaign cannot see a scandal in the Obama administration does not mean that no scandal was there.

— Kevin D. Williamson

22 Responses to Wolves Guarding The Sheep

1. frederik wisse says:

He presented himself as being a christian by attending church on sundays . Later in Saudia-Arabia he made the famous gesture indicating being a follower of allah !
    How can you expect this hypocrite having any morals ?

2. feathers says:

We all knew this in our core – when a President claims his administration was “scandal free” you know that simply means “command and control” was illegally manipulating everything!

Are you all following what is going on at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)? There is a vacancy, which the President filled with an acting director per his Presidential powers. An Obama hold-over (who was #2 at the agency) is suing the government, claiming she is the lawful interim successor.

See, this is the new strategy – grab important posts and then, sue, delay. And guess what guys…its working mostly because of the spineless RINOS. Could you all image the outrage if this happened in late 2009 from a Bush holdover? No-one said MAGA was going to be easy!

3. gator69 says:

I’ll be surprised.

• RAH says:

It would take a civil war for that to happen IMO. I like Bannon but sometimes he deals in the same hyperbolic over the top BS that the left does.

4. richard verney says:

Me too.

The swamp is too large. Just look at the Clintons, their time before they got into office, and the Clinton foundation. The fact that no charges have even brought tells you everything that you need to know. People of this kind are never held to account.

5. GW Smith says:

It would be nice, but the swamp is an ocean.

6. TA says:

This time it may be different. The FBI undercover agent associated with Obama and Hillary’s Uranium One deal has a lot of documents and other evidence to offer. It appears he was right in the middle of all these transactions.

I would be surprised if Hillary and Bill do not suffer some consequences from their selling of U.S uranium to the Russians. I certainly hope so.

Thank God Hillary is not president. If she were, none of the Obama administrations corruption and law breaking would see the light of day.

7. Anon says:

It is sort of ironic but this is exactly how I became a Climate Denier and Skeptic.

Last October I had just got finished wading through all the Wikileaks Podesta Emails and I was absolutely shocked and disgusted. In despair actually. Then I began thinking, sort of like when a store owner owner finds his cash register robbed, and then the thought occurs to him: “Oh my God! What about the safe in the back?”

I am a PhD level research scientist and for years I had heard about these wacko climate change deniers, but just dismissed them as complete nut jobs. But subconsciously I was thinking, well if all this in Wikileaks went down, why couldn’t they also be corrupting the Climate Record? So, I then began to research myself.

And within about 24 hours I found myself here… at Steve Goddard’s blog.

This country has HUGE PROBLEMS I realize now. :(

• Anon:
      We are NOT “climate change deniers”.

The climate is always changing — we don’t deny that.

We celebrate the slight global warming since 1880, because the current climate is the best it has ever been for humans and animals.

With some more CO2 in the air, it will become the best climate for C3 plants too. (many are used for food).

Even with questionable data, and biased people compiling the data, they claim only a harmless +1 degree C. of warming since 1880

— mainly at night in colder climates

— and their only real science is simple closed system lab experiments where doubling CO2 causes +1 degree of warming in 133 years (CO2 up +3 ppm per year) to 200 years (CO2 up +2 ppm per year.

The first hoax is the created out of thin air water vapor positive feedback theory that allegedly triples the effect of CO2 alone (a bizarre leftist fantasy supported by absolutely no science — if it was true there would be no life on our planet today!).

The second hoax is claiming CO2 controls the average temperature, and therefore humans can predict the future average temperature — still claimed even after 30 years of very inaccurate computer game (“model”) predictions.

The more you study global warming, the more you are shocked buy how little real science is involved.

Anon — consider using your real name and being proud of being skeptical — I’m sure you know real scientists are very skeptical — and when there is a scientific consensus, it usually turns out to be wrong, because science is never settled, and “modern climate science” is the most “unsettled nonsense” of all branches of science.

It is the current king of junk science, comparable only to eugenics, or maybe Lysenkoism.

• RAH says:

Yep, there is as much “denier” in us as there is Injun blood in Elizabeth Warren.

• Anon says:

I was using “denier” as tongue-in-cheek. Deplorable might be a better word. lol

Scientist who use their names might expect to end up like Roger Pielke:
          In a concluding thought, Pielke told me: “After all this, I’m a big supporter of academic tenure. I have no doubt that if I didn’t have tenure, I’d be doing landscaping now.”

He has since exited the climate field & I don’t have his security.

• Similar thing happened to me 40 years ago. I was an engineering student clueless that hostile totalitarians would lie about nuclear energy. I got into an argument with Jerry Pournelle who handed me my ass on a platter. So I moved to Boulder to work for Petr Beckmann at Access to Energy. The same liars have been recycled and now spin Luddite documendacities and disinformation about global warming. The Huge Problems nevertheless are more manageable now than when we had 35000 looter-controlled fusion bombs pointed at us. It helps that many Russians now appreciate freedom, having felt the alternative energy.

8. Jacob Frank says:

Presidential politics has to be the most ludicrous distraction ever known. One thing has remained clear in my 47 years old boss equals new boss everything stays on the same path. This isn’t all bad of course there is some consistency hell it’s not even all a conspiracy but who sits in the chair in the oval office is about as important to me as if my favorite show is going to be continued for next year, pointless .

9. Ken Barber says:

Tony,

Echoing Risto Jaaskelainen here. Apparently the Steve Bannon quote is a fake.

10. RAH says:

What a week. The establishment tried to strike back and the news lied as usual to magnify the import of the Flynn plea bargain out of all proportion to what it is and what is means. The establishment are hurting and they’re scared. I interpret this as timed to try and push the ever expanding sexual harassment scandals and passing of the Tax Cut in the Senate off the front page. It is much ado about nothing and just the expected squeals of anger and frustration because the tried and true playbook is failing to yield the results they seek.