Parallels To Watergate

8 Responses to Parallels To Watergate

1. Norilsk says:

“I am not a crook”

2. Rah says:

She says with conviction wearing her Momo. My how her wardrobe has changed. From Maoest to to Moomoo!

3. jb says:

Actually, I think we will find that the fish rotted from the head…. that being Obama.
    (think unmasking)

4. BobW in NC says:

Cannot but hope that the house of cards the Obama administration built to get Hillary elected collapses en masse, dragging down the MSM with it. It was all unmitigated hypocrisy of the highest order.

• paul courtney says:

BobW says “it was all unmitigated hypocrisy of the highest order.” Was and is. Saw Chuck Todd yesterday morn covering the “Russian agent in the NRA” story, as if it fits into their “Russians stole the election” meme. NBC could have covered “Russian agents in the eco-movement” anytime over the last 30 or so years; or “Russian agents in Antifa” or “Russian agents in BLM” more recently. I wondered why no coverage ever of Russian influence/money for causes with which NBC agrees? Wondered just long enough to find the remote.

Thanks to our host for the reminder that Dems knew Hillary was mendacity personified before her last name changed the first time.

• Louis Hooffstetter says:

In my youth I believed Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein were heros and patriots. But the reaction of these two to the illegitimate, unconstitutional coup unfolding before our eyes is disgusting. It sickens me to realize this late in life that I was had.

They’re just rat bastard Democratic opportunists.

• Colorado Wellington says:

As the professor says, you only have to think of them as Democratic operatives with bylines and it all starts making sense.

5. GCsquared says:

…Quote is from the letter of recommendation that Zeifman said he would never write for her. Apart from that, she was a nice person…