Nancy Pelosi Not Satisfied With 40 Million Unemployed

Nancy Pelosi spent January impeaching President Trump and criticized him when he shut down travel from China. Now that death rates are plummeting towards zero, she wants lots more unemployed people.

Coronavirus Bell Curve | Daily COVID-19 Statistics for the United States

12 Responses to Nancy Pelosi Not Satisfied With 40 Million Unemployed

1. Robertv says:

Like all high ranking democrats/progressives 100% hooked on capitalism wanting to destroy capitalism.

2. Ben Vorlich says:

Are you sure that gaph is correct. The BBC has just done a report on the huge infection and death rates in the USA. Should I do the obvious thing and assume that it’s just BBC anti-Trump propaganda?

BTW I’m only watching BBC News to find out when the UK will let me back in after being lockdown in France for 3 months.

3. ganderson says:

Posted this over at Hail to you,, where I also crossposted your “Fool Me Twice “ video. I hope that’s OK.

“More Re-Panic news today: Williams College has announced that there will be no fall sports, the second NESCAC* school to do so. This almost certainly means that the rest of NESCAC will follow suit.
    My wife works in higher ed- she has a lofty post in the hierarchy of a reasonably prestigious east coast liberal arts college, and, if what I’m hearing is accurate, there is NO recognition among the movers and shakers of America’s colleges that the Kung-Flu is over- they are deep into doubling down. I’m at a loss to explain it- Corona Chanas a cult is the only thing that comes close- but the data is there for anyone to see, yet no one in our elite classes is even bothered to look.

Even if we had NO data, what do our eyes tell us? That this is a nasty flu if your old, compromised, or both? How many Americans, do you think, actually know someone who’s died, or even been sick In the last three months. Damn few is my guess. Yet we’re STILL going apeshit.“

4. ganderson says:

NESCAC is the New England Small College Athletic Conference.

5. ganderson says:

My other comment seems to have disappeared :

6. just a thought says:

It’s time for the Trump administration to take the threat posed by Democrats a LOT more seriously than he appears to be.

7. Erika says:

can we say “medical terrorism”?

Why are they allowed to hold the nation hostage?
    Is this not a threat to national security?

WHY are these people not in jail, including Fauci ?

Sorry, random thoughts from the unhinged fringe living in the beautiful
    loony land of lock down: Washington state.

BTW,Thanks for what you do Tony.

8. aeroearth says:

Never have I seen someone so completely out of their depth as Nancy Pelosi.
    We, the people have an inalienable right to competence in those we vote for as Leaders to SERVE our interests.
    Nancy Pelosi fails on every measure imaginable. An absolute disgrace to her position.
    “The Speaker” is a critical position within the Western civilisation’s political system. WE need to remove those persons that demonstrably fail to act in OUR interests.

9. Disillusioned says:

I am afraid her bitterness, hatred and lust for destruction is insatiable.

10. Fred says:

This is a really stupid thing to point out but, am I the only one to notice that after Dr.Birx appeared on the briefings for a month wearing some sort of shawl or silk neck scarf every day Nancy out of the blue decided to copy her look?