Hillary Collapses, Loses Her Shoe

Her shoe has now been recovered.

img_20140729_044103

The new Hillary

386

18 Responses to Hillary Collapses, Loses Her Shoe

1. Pathway says:

It is becoming all to clear that Mrs. Clinton is physically unable to serve as Commander and Chief. We have all know about her mental side for a very long time.

2. Andy DC says:

We all know that Hillary made her acting debut during the Wizard of Oz. She looked so cute riding on that bicycle.

3. Jimmy Haigh says:

I still think that they’re hoping she can hold on until the election – and win… – so Obama can pull another executive order and give us all the pleasure of a third term.

4. Steve Case says:

First chuckle of the day, well belly laugh actually (-:

5. Douglas Hoyt says:

Looks like a video of her fainting at the van:

6. RAH says:

I don’t think that even the democrats and their press are going to make this issue go away. Hillary is being forced to work and can’t run the front porch campaign she thought she would get away with.

The best thing that could possibly happen is she goes into one of these seizures during a debate when there won’t be USS and aides near her to hide her. That woman is not well and any person that does not have their head completely up the Donkey’s butt, has to be able to see it.

• saveenergy says:

“any person that does not have their head completely up the Donkey’s butt,”
      Hang on..every one should have a hobby; some folks go fishing, some collect stamps, I’m a bit different !!
      Besides, the donkey said it was OK !!

7. Tim A says:

Maybe she has an allergy to Botox…

8. gregole says:

Got to love the secret service. Those people really do their jobs.

Madame Hillery needs to take a break and carefully consider just what she is up to. If she isn’t capable of doing the job of US President, she should drop out sooner rather than later. If indeed, it is her call at all – maybe she is just someone’s puppet. Perhaps she’s being put up to this. I personally do not know anyone who is actually into her candidacy besides progressive partisan robots.

A month or so ago, I turned off my feed from anyone posting rabid leftist crap. I got sick of it. As a musician, you must know, that I have a lot of acquaintances who are lefties. Weird though. I went on a recon of their pages and recently, and know what? No ringing endorsements of Madame.

Interesting times we live in.