EPA Climate Scientists Write Themselves $77 Million In Checks

Democrats and climate scientists are very angry that Scott Pruitt will no longer allow them to steal tens of millions of dollars every year from the EPA.

EPA blocks scientists who get grants from its advisory boards | TheHill

Apparently the EPA administrator wants to end “the biggest fraud in science history.”

E.P.A. Head Stacks Agency With Climate Change Skeptics – NYTimes.com

I don’t blog under a pseudonym, didn’t discuss the costs of climate change policy, and was never contacted by the fake news New York Times – who create news by simply making things up. My presentation to the Washington State Senate consisted primarily of historical articles from ….. the New York Times.

12 Responses to EPA Climate Scientists Write Themselves $77 Million In Checks

1. Rah says:

Pruitt is doing his job and I Love it! You dropped SG years ago and the NYT still doesn’t recognize that fact.

2. gator69 says:

A climate denialist! Wow. Who knew that Tony doesn’t believe in climates? That’s top notch jernelizm.

• Andy DC says:

Is somehow a denialist even more evil and sinister than a denier? Spell check says denialist is not even a word, so now the New York Times is in the business of inventing words?

“Denialist” will no doubt soon replace “pedophile” as the most sinister word in the English language!

• gator69 says:

Two nutter brothers coined the term in the past decade or so, I remember reading about them, and it was all a publicity stunt. I had to Google them to get the names…

The Hoofnagle brothers, a lawyer and a physiologist from the United States, who have done much to develop the concept of denialism, have defined it as the employment of rhetorical arguments to give the appearance of legitimate debate where there is none, an approach that has the ultimate goal of rejecting a proposition on which a scientific consensus exists.

But hey, why not invent words? It’s not like they don’t already invent “data”.

• Colorado Wellington says:

I for one welcome the good news that Berkeley beat the Frankfurt School in fundamental social sciences. There is still no Klimaleugnerism in the German language, only Klimaleugner.

America first again!

• Colorado Wellington says:

I have no doubt. Pedophilia is going mainstream.

Not All Pedophiles Are Bad People – Virtuous Pedophiles

I expect social scientists to discover that denialism is a virulent form of racism.

3. Lee Christal says:

New York Times: Do as I say, not as is said…….

4. Rob says:

What a bunch of idiots. I admire how you are able to not flip out on all these morons over lies and slander they.

5. GW says:

I’m very pleased to see your work has achieved some traction in the Trump administration ! I hope your health is well too.
    Best regards

6. TA says:

At least the New York Times got your name right, Tony.

Yeah, that “denialist” tag kind of stuck out to me, too. The New York Times author ought to read Tony’s website, then they might become a denialist, too. Although I wouldn’t bet any money on it.

7. Bruce of Newcastle says:

One to watch:

AGW Skeptic Rep. Jim Bridenstine NASA Administrator confirmation hearing begins today.

The Dems have already been dragging out the confirmation process for Trump’s court and department picks for months using unprecedented dirty tricks. That will be chicken feed compared to the howling that will come from the confirmation process for Mr Bridenstine. Lay in a few sets of ear plugs and popcorn, sit back and enjoy the entertainment!