New Video : Climate Chaos Sunday

10 Responses to New Video : Climate Chaos Sunday

1. Jeff L. says:

Appropriate score for the full moon today.

Thanks for the thank you note Tony. I know that you’ve been busy and I’m glad to hear that you’re now getting some help.

2. Squidly says:

Your “Orwell’s Future Has Arrived” has already been pulled down by YouTube .. the irony here is that they are demonstrating exactly Orwell’s Future !!

Can’t even make this shit up anymore!

Please post your video on another platform, like Parler.com or something so that we can see it .. please ..

Thank you!

3. Mike Oshinski says:

Hi Tony,
    Keep up the great work !!
    It’s too bad that YouTube is censoring some or your videos. They must REALLY hit home.
    I am your fan forever.
    Mike

4. MrGrimNasty says:

Some classical tunes you can never get tired of. That’s one of my top 3, plus the theme to the Deer Hunter and La Casa Azul (Aquiles Baez) – both in the hands of a master guitarist.

5. Mark Shoffit says:

Hello Tony,

I see YouTube has blocked Orwell’s future has arrive for violent content. It must have been a video showing blm and antifa at work.

6. Russell Cook says:

One of these days, I might be able to afford a quad copter that can follow me around like that. With my luck, though, I will at the same time the AGW mob has them banned for causing AGW, where only they will be permitted use them to monitor what folks are doing in their own private back yards.

7. tom0mason says:

Great video Tony.
    One of my favorite piece of piano music.
    Some trivia about this Beethoven piano sonata ….
    It’s formal titles are ‘Sonata quasi una Fantasia — Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 2’.
    The nickname of “Moonlight Sonata” was not given to the piece by Beethoven.
    A Russian music writer Wilhelm von Lenz reported that an 1830s German music critic and romantic poet named Heinrich Friedrich Ludwig Rellstab was one of the first to allude to ‘moonlight’ when talking about the piece.
    Rellstab is reported to have referred to the sonata as “a boat visiting, by moonlight, the primitive landscapes of Vierwaldstättersee in Switzerland.”
    Also of note is the dedication to Giulietta Guicciardi, and she studiously denied the scandalous rumors that for Beethoven it was in memory of their romantic affair.
    Either way it is a great piece of music.

P.S. Who was playing on your video Tony?

8. Disillusioned says:

Very peaceful video. And, what an excellent accompaniment!

When I used to listen to public radio in the 1990s and 2000s, I believe this is the exact piece that began a classical music program led by a deep-voiced man with a bit of an accent, from his New York apartment. He would discuss the composers and some history around the music, then he would play the germane pieces. Afterward, I think he would discuss them further. For the life of me, I cannot remember his name. I can, however, remember that distinct voice.

9. Disillusioned says:

The aficionado I was thinking of was a gentleman named Karl Haas, a German Jew who left Germany in 1936 to flee Hitler’s brand of fascism. The program I was thinking of was Adventures in Good Music. I’m not a classical music buff, but I used to have public radio on all my radios, and I was exposed to classical music regularly (in addition to the daily political indoctrination I was getting from NPR and PRI). I’m not really sure this is the same tune that was Mr. Haas’ theme music – the second movement from Beethoven’s “Pathétique” Sonata (Sonata No. 8 in C minor). But it sure did remind me of it.

I don’t know why I thought Mr. Haas broadcast out of an apartment in New York. Apparently he lived in Cleveland, OH. I also just learned he performed his theme music on his piano for each program. And, I learned Mr. Haas died in 2005. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haas