Polar Ice Fraud Update

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

• George Orwell¬† 1984

Arctic sea ice extent is normal, and is much higher than five or ten years ago.

Antarctic sea ice extent is normal.

Charctic Interactive Sea Ice Graph | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis

Greenland surface ice mass gain is above normal, and has been for two years.

Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI

Meanwhile, climate scientists and the press continue to lie.

And Google continues to promote wildly fraudulent stories about climate. They are the Ministry of Truth which Orwell wrote about.

10 Responses to Polar Ice Fraud Update

1. Frank K. says:

Thanks for keeping us updated on the arctic ice extent. It’s funny how the alarmists (and the MSM) lose interest in the arctic after mid September, when the ice starts refreezing and accumulating again.

2. Mr GrimNasty says:

Yes, I noticed Antarctic had double peaked, I’m awaiting the ‘data correction’ to ensure that the earliest/one of the earliest max. extents story NSIDC issued doesn’t have to be retracted!

3. Mark Fife says:

You better believe Google is manipulating search results. I and some fellow deplorables were discussing this just last night. I did an advanced Google search for the exact phrase “Global warming is a hoax”. What I got in the results were a bunch of hits about how global warming is not a hoax. As suggested by a friend I did a regular search on DuckDuckGo, which is a relatively unknown search engine, using the same key words. What I got there were a bunch of hits that **gasp** actually matched my search criteria.

Try the same experiment for “Gun control does not work”. Ha ha!

I have no alternative search method for Youtube, but their search results match the Google experience but not as badly skewed. You can find some of what you want on Youtube.

• Colorado Wellington says:

DuckDuckGo is relatively well known to me because I use it daily and nearly exclusively. ;-)

• Cam says:

I use Ecosia. About 3/4 of the first page came back as what I want when I typed in the same thing. As a bonus, every click on the site helps plant trees globally as they use their profits to fund tree-planting operations, not fill corporate coffers.

• oars says:

I’ve noticed DuckDuckGo is also starting to censor searches. For example, some of the searches I used for the Las Vegas shooting a week ago no longer return much. Not as obviously deliberate as Google/YouTube but it’s there.

And then there’s Twitter…

4. Andy DC says:

If lies like those are left unchallenged due to Big Brother’s censorship, America as we knew and loved it is finished and we might as well be living in Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany.

5. AndyG55 says:

MASIE (since 2006) has current sea ice above:

2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016,..

and very close to 2006 and 2010.

6. Cam says:

Oh my…the irony is strong with this one

Penguins die in ‘catastrophic’ Antarctic breeding season
    All but two Adelie penguin chicks have starved to death in their east Antarctic colony, in a breeding season described as “catastrophic” by experts.

It was caused by unusually high amounts of ice late in the season, meaning adults had to travel further for food.