Fake News Came Early At The New York Times

Six days ago, the fake news New York Times said spring came early, and blamed your SUV.

Spring Came Early. Scientists Say Climate Change Is a Culprit. – The New York Times

This is what Times Square looks like right now.

12 Responses to Fake News Came Early At The New York Times

1. AndyG55 says:

I was involved helping out a horticulturalist friend of mine a couple of decades ago.

I really don’t think cherries blossoms bloom in those sort of conditions. ;-)

2. gator69 says:

Hell frozen over.

• Gail Combs says:

Agreed, NYC is a good definition of hell. I refuse to go back there to visit the relatives.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Gail, that’s good and sane but how do we prevent the people who created that hell from visiting it upon us?

• Gail Combs says:

Back President Trump is the only peaceful method I know of. HOUND your state and federal reps to make sure they know you support him and that we ARE AWAKE.

Remember most of the left is paid Astroturf.

3. R2Dtoo says:

I expect cheques, accolades and even a Nobel award in bullshit (same as Gore’s) for causing the blizzard hammering the NE US. Last Thursday I spent all day along the North Dakota/Manitoba border. It was hard work rolling down the heavy canvass border fence to allow the ccccold Canadian air mass (-30C) to slide into the US, get caught in the jet circulation and move across the mid-western states. At the same time, my Amurkin cousin, Billy Bob Bowfin in Laweesana, turned on his very large fan and created a whirlwind of warm humad air to start movin nor’east up the Atlantic coast. Man did this work! Stopped Comrade Angela from visiting, ruined the early cherry bloom, forced Mayor D’blowhard to announce a late winter blizzard and really peed on Gavin’s narrative. Send me a thank you card ok? For every card I get. I will send a get well card to gov scientists at NASA/NOAA. Your Canuck pal….

• Gail Combs says:

THANKS!

Nice to know who to blame for the 1/2 frozen goat kid sitting in my lap all morning. The idiot insists on escaping the goat pen and then can not find her way back so she was out in the freezing rain last night. Just gave her some probiotics and put her back outside.

4. Psalmon says:

The last year the 10 year moving avg for NYC snow fall was this high was ~100 years ago…following the end of the LIA…

In fact we are nearing an all time high out of 148 years of data.

5. Psalmon says:

In 2014 the New York Times announced we had reached the end of snow, with this January picture of Fichtelberg in southern Germany…

Here is Fichtelberg yesterday March 13…snow to the valley.