Showing Off My Equipment

Readers have asked me to show off my equipment, which is a popular activity for many close associates of Hillary Clinton.

My main camera is a Nikon P900, which is quite large and doubles in size when it sees something exciting in the distance. It is much too large to fit in my pocket, so I carry it around my neck.

Its favorite targets are cute chicks, which so far have not complained of harassment.

The camera I keep in my pocket is much smaller. The Canon SX720 also elongates when it sees something exciting in the distance, but not as much as the Nikon.

My flying friend is a DJI Spark – which fits nicely into the palm of hand. It rises almost 400 feet when excited, but due to it’s small battery size can only stay up for about 10 minutes at a time. It provides quite a thrill for those ten minutes however. Disclaimer : It has been known to temporarily suffer from ED (Electromagnetic Dysfunction) in the presence of metallic objects.

My printer is a massive Canon Pixma Pro-100, which produces prints up to 19 inches long and 13 inches wide, and never fails to impress the ladies.

I was at a family reunion last week in New Mexico, and relatives were fighting over prints I had made using this equipment.

Photography is great fun, doesn’t transmit STD’s, and gives Toto the outdoor time he loves and needs!

21 Responses to Showing Off My Equipment

1. Rick K says:

Tony,
    Thanks. I really enjoy your photos and the peek at your equipment was interesting.
    Your photos really are good. I’m no expert, but I think they’re very good and I appreciate your posting them.

Continued best wishes to you. I truly enjoy your kick butt, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to the truth.

2. arn says:

Damn-i didn’t knew that Bill Clintons humidor got so fat in the meantime.

3. Kris Johanson says:

you definitely have outdoor photography dialed-in

4. Chuck says:

Your sense of humor is second to none! One of the reasons I read your blog daily.

5. Jack says:

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Timo Soren says:

So have you calculated what the cost of a full-color glossy 13×19 print costs you to make ?Using something like 1/2000 the cost of the printer, plus ink, plus paper plus coal fired electricity for the 30 minutes prep and print time of .001 cents? I would be interested to know.

7. garyh845 says:

This is just straight funny. I can’t stop laughing. This one will get spread around today.
    So, this is one of my favorite bits from the week:

• garyh845 says:

Oh – I want to be clear – my opening comment, is about Tony’s post today – not the pic I posted.

• arn says:

If you want to see/hear some really funny things i’d advise you to watch Pat Condells Videos on youtube.
        He is the Tony Heller among stand up comedians:
        He hates progressives with a passion
        and mocks them all the time for racist double standards
        in his short videos and gives great insight about whats really going in the new rapist paradise for muslims=europe.
        (while in fact he is more progressive than 99% of progressives as he is an animal rights activist,pro gay,vegetarian,atheist,pro Brexit,moderate and controlled immigration to prevent bankrupting the country etc,but contrary to fascist progressives has no double standards
        and has common sense,
        he is not a buttkisser of islam,but heavily criticizing this
        stupid religion,not because it is islam but because islam is 100% against his believes.
        So he is pretty unique though in a sane world 99.9% of progressives would be like him.)

• Eric Simpson says:

Bill’s got to be giving the thumbs up to this too as Al joined Hillary at a fund raiser:

8. Andy DC says:

You can never be considered a big time celebrity in a American unless you show off something far more personal than your camera!

My sense of humor in this case is obviously lame. Your’s is great. A lot funnier that Bill Mahar or any of the would-be liberal comedians!

• arn says:

Bill Maher at least does not spread the “religion of peace”-BS.

That’s not really much(it”s almost nothing,except showing the most primitive level of basic critical thinking skills about obvious stuff),
      but i’m afraid that’s the maximum one can expect from intellectually and morally superior pseudo liberals and pseudo progressives.

• Colorado Wellington says:

You can never be considered a big time celebrity …

True for the mediocre but real talent does not need such pictures to go big time.

Millions of people have already seen thisaspiring celebrity. All she needs is 7 seconds.

9. Bruce of Newcastle says:

I could never handle your camera for my one handed photography. :)

The photo is from yesterday morning, taken in my yard. The parent on the right is a natural mutant, as is their chick on the branch behind.

The last time I saw this family was nearly 4 years ago. Despite so long away the adult with the mutation knew me immediately and jumped onto my hand straight away.

Not sure what type of mutation it is, but back then they had two chicks – one with the mutation one normal. The mutation is apparently very rare in the wild (these are wild birds) so it may be present as X-recessive in the otherwise normal one of the pair.