Third Time’s The Charm

I’ve seen this movie twice, and am going back for #3 tomorrow. It is a must-see for every American. The history of the Democratic Party will send shivers up your spine.

9 Responses to Third Time’s The Charm

1. RickS says:

“This is the story of the Hellary Rotten [Hellary Rotten, Rotten Hellary]

It’s better to burn out, Hellary never sleeps, this is the story of the Hellary Rotten”…

2. John B., M.D. says:

I saw the movie earlier this week – learned a lot. I never heard of Ida B. Wells before, nor did I know Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, and LBJ were racists. Heck, Margaret Sanger would have fit right in with Hitler. Harriet Tubman appropriately replaces Jackson and forces him to the “back of the bill.”

Hillary doesn’t have the temperament to be President, or any “public servant”: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424927/hillary-clinton-secret-service-treatment-abuse

• cdquarles says:

So how did I know all of these things, since the 1960s? /rhetorical

• Gail Combs says:

If you compared the education today to 100 years ago, you would be shocked and my Grandmother who taught Latin in the late 1800s would be appalled.

They are even yanking Mark Twain and Shakespeare from the reading list… IN COLLEGE! because the kids can’t really read past 8th grade level and the delicate snowflakes musn’t be upset.

• Gail Combs says:

Trump also hates Common Core and thinks the states should be in charge of education.

He mentions at rallies no new schools built by Obummer in the inner cities while the USA builds schools in the Middle East that get blown up over and over. He mentions the USA is ranking about 30th in education BELOW many third world countries.

• annieoakley says:

The US is near the bottom in Math and I will try to find the link I had for this fact.

3. Gail Combs says:

Take a gander at CLINTON CASH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ( FULL ) too. Before it is taken down.

And the first and most riveting of the Three, The Clinton Chronicles

4. geran says:

I saw the movie last week. I expected a “dry” documentary, but was surprised at the quality of production.

It’s a “must see”.